The South Korean giant recently launched its Star Wars special edition of the Galaxy Note10+. In addition to costing more than a normal Galaxy Note10+, it notably comes with a Star Wars leather shell. But inside the machine are also exclusive wallpapers, on the theme of Star Wars of course and the new movie showing at the moment: “StarWars – The Rise of Skywalker”.
But these wallpapers are no longer so exclusive, since our colleagues from Android Authority have been able to get their hands on them to offer them for free download to all. Which means you can use them on an iPhone or even an iPad.
How to Download Star Wars Wallpapers
To download and install one of these wallpapers on your iPhone or iPad, follow these steps:
- Click on the Mediafire downloadable link, from the Android Authority or iPhone Hacks article
- Once the zipped folder is downloaded, copy it to paste into the Files app on your iPhone or iPad
- Once in the Files application, unzip the Zip file by simply pressing on it
- A folder is then created with all the wallpapers
You can also download the wallpaper pack from your Mac, then drag the images to your iCloud Drive and find them in the File app on your iPhone or iPad.
And then :
- Open the desired image
- Press the share button
- Choose “Use as wallpaper”
And There you go !
See also: this article on how to get iOS 13 wallpapers and this article on how to download the new wallpapers for the Home app in iOS 13. Also find beautiful wallpapers for Mac here resuming, in real photography, the wallpapers of recent versions of macOS.