If you want an alternative to Apple’s larger 16-inch MacBook Pro, Dell’s XPS 15 is a good match. Starting at $1,149, it features 11th-generation Intel core i5 and i7 processors, up to a GeForce RTX 3050 Ti discrete graphics chip, up to 32GB of system memory, and up to a 2TB on PCIe-based solid-state drive.
You asked, who are MacBooks competitors?
- Dell XPS 15 (2020) The best MacBook alternative overall.
- Asus VivoBook S15. The best affordable MacBook alternative.
- Surface Laptop 4.
- HP Elite Dragonfly G2.
- Dell XPS 13 (Late 2020)
- Asus ROG Zephyrus M15 GU502.
- HP Spectre x360 (2021)
- Google Pixelbook Go.
Beside above, which PC is most like a Mac?
- ThinkPad X1 Carbon. If you type a lot, the ThinkPad X1 Carbon is the best MacBook Pro alternative you can buy.
- Razer Blade Stealth. The Razer Blade Stealth is the best MacBook Pro alternative if you want to game.
- Surface Laptop 3.
- HP Spectre X360.
- Hackintosh 13-inch MacBook Pro Alternative.
Similarly, what is the best alternative to a MacBook Pro for creative professionals?
- Asus Zenbook UX305. Asus delivered a gem of a laptop with the UX305 — despite it’s rather uninspiring name.
- Dell XPS 13 & 15. One of the best looking laptops money can buy.
- HP Spectre x360. If it’s a fashionable device you are looking for, then this may be the one for you.
Likewise, which is best laptop brand 2020?
- MacBook Air (late 2020) The best laptop of 2021.
- HP Spectre x360 14. The best Windows laptop.
- Asus ROG Zephyrus G15. The best gaming laptop in 2021.
- LG Gram 17 (2021) The best laptop in 2021 for big-screen fans.
- HP Envy x360 (2020)
- MacBook Pro 13 (late 2020)
- Dell XPS 13 2-in-1.
- Dell XPS 13 (late 2020)
Which brand of laptop is most reliable?
What is the Most Reliable Laptop Brand Ever? Quite simply, Apple is the most reliable laptop brand available today. In fact, there really isn’t any debate about this. Apple simply makes the most reliable laptops and computers you will find.
Which is more powerful Mac or PC?
PCs are more easily upgraded and have more options for different components. A Mac, if it’s upgradeable, can upgrade only memory and the storage drive. … It’s certainly possible to run games on a Mac, but PCs are generally considered better for hard-core gaming. Read more about Mac computers and gaming.
How do I choose between Windows and Mac?
Restart your Mac, and hold down the Option key until icons for each operating system appear onscreen. Highlight Windows or Macintosh HD, and click the arrow to launch the operating system of choice for this session.
Is the Mac Pro a PC?
In the strictest definition, a Mac is a PC because PC stands for personal computer. However, in everyday use, the term PC typically refers to a computer running the Windows operating system, not the operating system made by Apple.
What is the Microsoft equivalent of MacBook Pro?
The Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 is one of those, a very comparable, and formidable, competitor to the 13-inch MacBook Pro.
What PC rivals the MacBook Pro?
- Best inexpensive 13-inch 2-in-1 alternative. HP Envy x360 13. $700 at HP.
- Best 14-inch 2-in-1 alternative. Lenovo Yoga 9i. $1,100 at Lenovo.
- Best MacBook Pro 16 alternative. Dell XPS 17 9700.
- Best budget option. Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 Chromebook.
- Best MacBook Pro 13 lookalike. Razer Book 13.
Is an Apple computer the same as a Mac?
The Macintosh is still going strong today with the iMac, the MacBook Pro, the MacBook Air, the Mac mini and the Mac Pro. The terms Apple and Mac are now used interchangeably, but 30 years ago, they meant two very different things. And now you know the rest of the story.
What is the price of Apple MacBook Pro?
As of 11th October 2021, Apple MacBook Pro price in India starts at Rs. 159,900.
How much RAM is enough?
Most users will only need about 8 GB of RAM, but if you want to use several apps at once, you might need 16 GB or more. If you don’t have enough RAM, your computer will run slowly and apps will lag. Although having enough RAM is important, adding more won’t always give you a substantial improvement.
Which is better HP or Asus?
In terms of chipsets, both companies have Intel and AMD options. HP is known for having slightly higher quality with better performance than ASUS but many of the well known components overlap. If you are considering components based on performance over time HP has a slight edge in that regard.
Why are Macs so expensive?
The case of the MacBook is made with aluminum. This aluminum material is quite expensive, and it is a major reason the price of a MacBook is so high. … The aluminum also makes the MacBook feel more premium. It does not feel like a cheap laptop in any way, and as you can tell from the pricing, it is certainly not cheap.