- The Unarchiver.
- Google Chrome.
- VLC media player.
Also, what apps can I download on Macbook Air?
- Google Chrome.
Amazingly, how do I download free apps on my macbook air?
- Open the App Store app.
- Browse or search for the app that you want to download.
- Click the price or Get button. If you see the “Open” button instead of a price or Get button, you already bought or downloaded that app.
Subsequently, how do I get free apps on my Mac? Select App Store from the Apple menu and the Mac App Store will open. When signed in with your Apple ID, you can download apps: click Get and then install app for a free app, or one with in-app purchases, or click the price label for a paid one.
People ask also, can you use apps on MacBook Air? Your MacBook Air comes with apps for everything you want to do. Edit and share your photos. Enjoy music, books, movies, and more.
Is word free on Mac?
Is Microsoft Word for Mac free? No. … All you need is a free Microsoft account. The catch is that the MS Word online version is not as advanced as its desktop counterpart, but it’s still good enough for all the basic work with documents and for writing something on your own.
What should I install on my macbook air?
- Adobe Creative Cloud Photography. Image: Adobe.
- Alfred. Alfred is essentially a shortcut creation tool, and it lets you use quick keyboard commands to launch apps, find files, and even search the web.
- Bear Notes.
- GIF Brewery 3.
- Paprika 3.
- Pixelmator Pro.
How do I add Google to my macbook air?
- Download the installation file.
- Open the file called “googlechrome.dmg.”
- In the window that opens, find Chrome .
- Drag Chrome to the Applications folder. You might be asked to enter the admin password.
- Open Chrome.
- Open Finder.
- In the sidebar, to the right of Google Chrome, click Eject .
How do I get Google Play on my macbook air?
How do I install iOS apps on my macbook air?
- Open the Mac App Store.
- Click on your profile in the bottom left of the app.
- Under account, choose “iPhone & iPad Apps.”
- Next to any app in the list, click on the download button.
How do I install Netflix on my macbook air?
Click on the Start menu and select Store. Type Netflix in the search box and press Enter. Select Install.
Can I download apps on my laptop?
Can I use your apps on a Mac or PC (Windows) desktop or laptop computer? Officially, the answer is no – our apps are written for iOS and Android touch-screen devices only (not Windows Surface tablets).
Does word come on MacBook Air?
You can use Word, Excel, and Powerpoint on a MacBook, just like on any other laptop. You just have to buy this 365 software separately, because it’s not included with a MacBook by default. … The most often used applications such as Word, Excel, and Powerpoint, are always included.
Where are my apps on MacBook Air?
- Click the “Finder” app — it looks like a blue and white face and is located in your Dock.
- Select “Applications” in the left sidebar.
- Open the application you want to keep in your dock — it will appear to the right of the apps already pinned to your Dock.
How do you download on a MacBook Air?
- In the Safari app on your Mac, click anything identified as a download link, or Control-click an image or other object on the page.
- Choose Download Linked File. (Some webpage items can’t be downloaded.) Safari decompresses files such as . zip files after it downloads them.