- Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your Mac with a USB cable.
- Open the Photos app on your computer.
- The Photos app shows an Import screen with all the photos and videos that are on your connected device.
- If asked, unlock your iOS or iPadOS device using your passcode.
Beside above, how do you import Photos from iPhone to MacBook air?
- Connect your iPhone to your Mac with a USB cable.
- On the Mac, open a new Finder window.
- In the sidebar, under your Devices, click on your iPhone.
- At the top of the window, click Photos.
- Check the “Sync Photos” box.
- Choose the app or folder that you want to sync from.
Best answer for this question, how do I transfer all my Photos to my MacBook air? In Photos, choose File > Import. Select the photos or folder that you want to import, then click Review for Import. If you selected multiple photos or videos, select the photos or video that you want to import, then click Import [number] Selected or Import All.
Quick Answer, how do I transfer Photos from iPhone to MacBook air wirelessly?
- Turn on AirDrop on your iPhone and Mac.
- Open the Photos app on your iPhone and select the items you’d like to transfer to your computer.
- After the selection, tap the “Share” button and choose “AirDrop” > “your Mac”.
Additionally, can you AirDrop all Photos from iPhone to Mac? Here’s how to AirDrop your entire Camera Roll from your iPhone to your Mac: Open the Photos app on your iPhone. Tap Library, then All Photos to ensure that you’re including all of the photos in your Camera Roll. … Tap AirDrop and select the device you want to share the photos to.
- Connect your iPhone to Mac using a USB cable.
- Open the Photos app on your Mac.
- In the upper menu of the Photos app, choose Import.
- Click Import all new photos or select the photos you need and click Import Selected.
How do I import photos to my MacBook?
How do I get photos off my iPhone without importing to my Mac?
Go to your Pictures Folder and right click on the iPhoto Library. From the resulting menu select ‘Show Package Contents’. A finder window will open and you’ll find your pics inside the Originals Folder.
How do you save a picture from Safari on a MacBook Air?
Save an image from a webpage In the Safari app on your Mac, Control-click the image. Choose Save Image to “Downloads,” Save Image As, or Add Image to Photos.
What is the best way to organize photos on a Mac?
How do I get AirDrop on my Mac?
- Open the file that you want to send, then click Share button in the app window.
- Choose AirDrop from the sharing options listed.
Can I wirelessly transfer photos from iPhone to Mac?
Apple’s AirDrop feature lets you wirelessly transfer photos between nearby Apple devices. AirDrop doesn’t automatically transfer images the way iCloud Photos does. Instead, you have to select which photos you want to copy. … AirDrop is a quick and easy way to transfer photos from your iPhone to a folder on your Mac.
How do I connect my iPhone to my MacBook Air wirelessly?
- Click the Bluetooth icon in the menubar at the top right of your screen.
- Select System Preferences and Bluetooth and you’ll see a list of Bluetooth items that you can connect to.
- Click the image of your iPhone and you’ll get a connection request from the smartphone.
- Choose Connect to make the connection.
How do I AirDrop my entire photo library?
- Launch Control Center by swiping your finger up from the bottom bezel of your iPhone or iPad.
- Make sure both Bluetooth and Wi-Fi are active.
- Tap on AirDrop.
- Choose the Contacts Only or Everyone.
- Tap Share or .
Why are my iPhone photos not syncing to my Mac?
If iCloud photos are not syncing to a Mac, open the “Accounts” menu of the iCloud app. Check that the same Apple ID is logged in across all devices. Make sure that the photos are appearing on that Apple account on iCloud.
How do I AirDrop from iPhone to computer?
- Find the file, photo, video, or other item you’d like to send.
- Locate and tap the share button (square with up arrow )
- Tap the Mac you’d like to share the file with.
- You’ll see “Sent” when complete.
- Look in your Downloads folder on your Mac to find the file.
How do I transfer files from iPhone to macbook?
- Connect your device to the computer and launch iTunes.
- Click the device icon in the iTunes window and choose “File Sharing”.
- Select the app that you want to transfer a file to or from.
- Transfer files between the iPhone and the Mac.