- Open the official YouTube app on your iPhone or Android smartphone or tablet and go to the YouTube account you have your eyes on.
- Tap the ellipsis (three vertical dots) in the top-right corner.
- Tap Block user.
- A confirmation message will pop up—tap Block.
Subsequently, how do you block videos on YouTube app?
Quick Answer, can you block certain videos on YouTube? Blocking a YouTube channel on an Android device works the same way: Search for the channel you want to block and enter it. Press the three vertical dots in the top-right corner of the screen. Choose the “Block User” option.
Also, how do I block YouTube content on my iPhone?
- Open the Setting app (the gray gear icon).
- Tap “General”
- Scroll down and tap “Restrictions”
- Tap “Enable Restrictions” if not enabled yet.
- Then, type a secret 4-digit passcode twice.
- Scroll down and tap “Websites”
- Tap “Limit Adult Content”.
Considering this, how do I block unwanted videos on YouTube mobile? If you are on the YouTube app for Android or iOS, you can do the same. Head over to the home page of the channel and tap on the three-dot menu on the upper right corner. Select block user from the menu and you’re done.
How do I unblock a YouTube channel?
How do I allow certain channels on YouTube?
- Log in to the Securly Safety Console and navigate to the policy you want to edit YouTube settings for.
- Click on the YouTube tab and go to the Channels tab.
- Enter the complete URL link of the channel you want to allow or block and click the relevant button.
Does YouTube app have parental controls?
Just set up Mobicip on your child’s device and you are good to go. This feature (filtering videos on the native YouTube app) will be available on all iOS devices and Android devices running Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) or lower versions.
How do I disable restricted mode on YouTube?
- Go to youtube.com and click on your profile icon, located in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Scroll to the bottom of that menu and click “Restricted Mode: On.”
- Toggle the “Activate Restricted Mode” option off (it will go from blue to grey).
How do I password protect YouTube on my phone?
- Open Google Play Store application on your device and tap menu in the left corner.
- Select Settings from left panel.
- Select Parental Controls then turn Parental Controls on.
How do I get rid of unwanted videos on my YouTube homepage?
- Option 1: Clear all of YouTube’s cookies (for Google Chrome users only)
- Option 2: Clear your browser’s cache and delete all stored cookies.
- Option 3: Clear and then pause your YouTube search history and watch history.
- Option 4: Use the YouTube Options Browser Extension.
Do schools block YouTube?
Most schools will block YouTube because they see inappropriate content as being too accessible, even though 82% of teens have their own smartphones and can watch YouTube videos whenever they want with no filter.
How do I unblock YouTube on Chrome?
- Launch Google Chrome, click the three dots button in the upper right corner, then click Settings.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click Advanced.
- Under System, click Open proxy settings.
- In the Security tab, select Restricted sites then click Sites.
Who blocked me on YouTube?
- Visit any YouTube video of a user you believe has blocked you.
- Attempt to send a message to the user you believe has blocked you.
- Contact the user using other means if you know her well—online or otherwise—and believe you may have been blocked erroneously.
How do I limit YouTube to certain channels for kids?
- Tap More at the top of the video.
- Tap Block.
- In the dialog box that appears, select Block this video, or select Block this channel to block the channel associated with the video.
- Tap Block again.
- Enter the numbers you see written on the screen, or enter your custom passcode.
How do I allow certain channels on YouTube for kids?
Parents can opt to add any video, channel, or collection of channels they like by tapping the “+” button, or they can search for a specific creator or video through this interface. Once this mode is enabled, kids will no longer be able to search for content on their own.