- Visit the Movies & Shows page or search on YouTube for a movie or TV show that you’d like to buy or rent.
- Click the button displaying the price for either rental or purchase.
Additionally, how do I purchase a movie I bought on YouTube? To access purchased movies and TV shows on a computer, sign in to YouTube and select “Your Movies & Shows” on the left side menu. From there, select “Purchased” to view movies and TV shows you’ve purchased.
Also the question is, why can’t I watch purchased movies on YouTube? If you’ve bought movies or shows but can’t see them in your library, you may be logged into a Brand Account. To see your movies and shows, you can switch to your personal account. You can also check to see whether you have a Brand Account.
Frequent question, how do I buy a movie on my iPhone?
- Tap a film or TV show.
- Tap the Buy price, then tap Purchase. To buy a season or Season Pass for a TV show, scroll down to How to Watch, then tap Buy Seasons.
- To play your video, tap . Or tap to download the video to your device.
- To find your films and TV shows, go to the Library tab.
Subsequently, can you download bought movies from YouTube? YouTube movie & TV show purchases can now be viewed offline using the YouTube app. … To download your purchase, you’ll need to be signed in to your YouTube app using the same Google Account used to make the purchase. You don’t need to be a YouTube Premium subscriber to download a purchased movie or TV show episode.After you rent a movie, you have 30 days to start viewing it. Once you’ve started the movie, you can watch as many times as you like until your rental period ends. Rental periods are usually 48 hours, but the final page of checkout for a rental will note the length of your rental period.
How do you purchase a movie?
- Open Google Play Movies & TV .
- Search for the movie or show you want to watch.
- Tap the item. Select Rent or Buy. To save videos to buy or watch later, tap Watchlist .
How do I remove the age restriction on YouTube?
- Go to youtube.com and click on your profile icon, located in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Scroll to the bottom of that menu and click “Restricted Mode: On.”
- Toggle the “Activate Restricted Mode” option off (it will go from blue to grey).
How do you change the age restriction on YouTube?
- Access YouTube.com and sign in to your YouTube/Google account.
- Click the “Settings” button in the left sidebar.
- Click the drop-down menu at the bottom of the page that reads: “Restricted Mode: Off.”
- Select “On” to lock Restricted Mode on this browser.
- Click “Save.”
Why does YouTube say this video requires payment to watch?
Individual videos purchased (not rented) will be accessible to purchasers until January 1, 2023 per purchase terms. Some videos that were previously available for purchase are only available to viewers who bought it in the past. On these videos, you’ll see the error message “This video requires payment to watch.”
How do you watch free Movies on Apple TV?
Open the Apple TV+ app on your Mac, iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, or any other supported TV. Use your Apple ID credentials to sign in. Scroll down to the “Free on Apple TV” section. Pick the show you want to watch from the list and click on it > Play Free Episode.
Where are my Movies on my iPhone?
To find a list of all shows and movies that you purchased or rented in the iTunes Store, open the Library tab and select TV Shows or Movies. On your iPhone and iPad, the Library tab also shows your recent purchases and any home videos that you transferred to your device.
How do I watch a movie I bought on iTunes?
From the menu bar at the top of the iTunes window, choose Account > Purchased. If you use Family Sharing, you’ll see Family Purchases instead of Purchased. Click Movies or TV Shows in the top corner of the iTunes window. If you use Family Sharing, choose a family member’s name next to Purchased to see their purchases.
When you buy a movie on YouTube can you watch it offline?
You may view rentals or purchases when online, with a broadband connection and logged onto your YouTube or Google account. You may also view certain rentals and purchases offline by downloading and viewing from a previously authorized device. Authorizing and deauthorizing a device requires you to be online.
Is renting a movie on YouTube safe?
YouTube Rentals brings full-length independent movies to YouTube, at a price — they use Digital Restrictions Management (DRM) to severely limit how the videos can be used. Many devices, including certain Android phones, are unable to access them at all.
How do you pay for movie on YouTube?
- Go to the Movies & Shows page on YouTube. Jennifer Still/Business Insider.
- Choose the movie with the price option next to it.
- Enter your payment information and purchase the movie.
- Choose to buy the movie.
- Pay with Touch ID or enter your payment information.
How much does it cost to buy a movie on YouTube?
YouTube movie rental and purchase rates vary from $2.99 to $19.99. Rental rates are for a 24 or 48-hour period once you hit play—depending on the film, you may have up to a 30-day window to start the play process.