- Update your HomePod or HomePod mini and iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to the latest software.
- Become a member of the home in the Home app.
- Open the Home app and follow the onscreen steps to let HomePod recognize your voice on every HomePod speaker in the home.
Similarly, can you set up multiple phones to HomePod? Now, when any of these invited people (who also have Hey Siri set up on their iPhones) speak to the Siri of your HomePod, they’ll get personalized responses. Up to six people can be added to the HomePod multiuser system.
Best answer for this question, how do I add a phone to HomePod?
In this regard, can you connect multiple phones to HomePod mini? See Share control of your home – Apple Support to allow multiple users to control your HomeKit accessories and Use multiuser on HomePod – Apple Support. You can also configure HomePod to allow AirPlay from those sharing your home, anyone connected to your Wi-Fi network, or anyone in range of the device.
You asked, can you connect 2 devices to HomePod? Can I connect two or even multiple Apple HomePods? Yes, you can. Apple HomePods work best together, and as the old adage goes, the more, the merrier. When Apple released the iOS update 11.4, introducing HomePod 11.4, it came with new features which users can only access when using multiple HomePods.
- In the Home app on your iOS or iPadOS device, touch and hold a HomePod.
- Scroll down, then tap .
- Tap Create Stereo Pair and follow the onscreen instructions.
- 1 Can guests use HomePod?
- 2 How do I add another user to HomePod?
- 3 How do I invite someone to HomePod?
- 4 How do I add a user to HomePod?
- 5 What’s the difference between HomePod and HomePod mini?
- 6 Can you set up multiple voices for Siri?
- 7 How do I connect my HomePod mini to my iPhone?
- 8 How many HomePod Minis can you pair?
- 9 Can you connect two HomePod mini to Apple TV?
- 10 Can you connect HomePod to other speakers?
- 11 Why won’t my iPhone connect to HomePod?
Can guests use HomePod?
They must also have an Apple device, this isn’t going to work on Android. Open the Home app, then L-R, choose Home Settings and invite people. … With a HomePod, HomePod mini, Apple TV, or iPad, set up as a home hub, you can control your home remotely. And you can invite people from anywhere you are.
How do I add another user to HomePod?
- Go to Settings > Siri & Search. Turn on Listen for “Hey Siri”.
- Go to Settings > [your name] > Find My > and turn on Share My Location. Then set My Location to This Device.
- Open the Home app, tap Home , then select Home Settings. Tap your user profile under People, and turn on:
How do I invite someone to HomePod?
On their iPhone or iPad. Your family member, or whoever else you want to be recognized by your HomePod, must be part of your Home network. If they aren’t, go to the Home app on your device, tap the House icon at top left again, and then under the People section, tap on Invite… to send them an invitation.
How do I add a user to HomePod?
- Launch the Home app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Press and hold on the HomePod or grouped HomePods that you want to assign a primary user.
- Scroll down to the bottom and tap the settings button (the cog icon) in the bottom-right corner of the interface.
What’s the difference between HomePod and HomePod mini?
As the name implies, the main difference between the two devices is the size. Standing just under 8.5cm tall, HomePod mini is less than half the height of the standard HomePod. It very much shares its sibling’s design DNA, but in the same breath it also looks quite different.
Can you set up multiple voices for Siri?
But currently, Siri is not equipped to support multiple users i.e it still is not capable of differentiating between two or more voices of different users. So if someone wants to read your personal messages or information, maybe through Apple Homepod, they can simply activate Siri and ask it to read it out.
How do I connect my HomePod mini to my iPhone?
- Connect your iOS or iPadOS device and HomePod to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Go to Settings > Siri & Search, then turn on the following:
- Go to Settings > [your name] > Find My, then make sure My Location is set to This Device.
- In the Home app, tap.
How many HomePod Minis can you pair?
Two HomePod minis can be paired together to create a stereo pair with left and right channels for rich sound, and multiple HomePod minis can work together throughout the home to stream music to multiple rooms. Two HomePod minis can be paired, but HomePod mini can’t be paired to HomePod.
Can you connect two HomePod mini to Apple TV?
But since its debut in 2018, the full-sized HomePod has gained the ability to become a pretty impressive speaker for your Apple TV. You can pair two of them to your Apple TV 4K and they become a Dolby Atmos surround sound system.
Can you connect HomePod to other speakers?
HomePod supports AirPlay 2, allowing it to be paired with other AirPlay 2 speakers, and it includes support for stereo sound so two HomePods can be paired together for more robust sound. … HomePod also does not work as a standard Bluetooth speaker with non-Apple devices using a Bluetooth connection.
Why won’t my iPhone connect to HomePod?
Make sure that your device is updated to the latest version of iOS or iPadOS and has the Home and Music app. Make sure that your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is updated to the latest version of iOS or iPadOS. Also check that the Music app and Home app are installed on the device that you’re using to set up HomePod.