You can also do this manually at any time. To do so, launch the Home app on your iPhone and long-press one of your HomePods. Tap the Settings icon, tap “Create Stereo Pair,” and then choose your second HomePod.
People ask also, how do I get HomePod back on my home app? Just open the Home app, tap , tap Add Accessory, tap Don’t Have a Code or Can’t Scan at the bottom, then tap HomePod and follow the onscreen instructions.
As many you asked, how does HomePod connect to home?
Amazingly, how do I install HomePod mini at home?
- Open the Home app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap Add Accessory.
- Hold your iPhone near the HomePod or HomePod Mini.
- When the accessory appears, tap on it.
- Give your HomePod or HomePod Mini a name.
- Assign it to a room.
- Tap Next.
- Tap Done.
Moreover, how do you pair a pod at home?
- Launch the Home app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Make sure both HomePod speakers are in the same room.
- Touch and hold one of the HomePods.
- Swipe up and tap the cog icon in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Tap Use as Stereo Pair and follow the onscreen instructions.
Make sure that your device is updated to the latest version of iOS or iPadOS and has the Home and Music app. Make sure that your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is updated to the latest version of iOS or iPadOS. Also check that the Music app and Home app are installed on the device that you’re using to set up HomePod.
- 1 How do I connect my HomePod to my new phone?
- 2 How do I turn on recognize my voice on HomePod?
- 3 How long does it take to configure HomePod?
- 4 How do I listen to HomePod without WiFi?
- 5 How do I activate HomePod mini?
- 6 Why is my HomePod mini not connecting?
- 7 What’s the difference between HomePod and HomePod mini?
- 8 How many HomePods can you pair together?
- 9 Can you connect to HomePod with Bluetooth?
- 10 How do I set up multiple HomePods?
- 11 Why is AirPlay not working on my HomePod?
How do I connect my HomePod to my new phone?
How do I turn on recognize my voice on HomePod?
Go to Settings > [user name] > Password & Security, then make sure Two-Factor Authentication is turned on. , then make sure Listen for “Hey Siri” is turned on. , then follow the onscreen instructions. , tap Home Settings, tap a user profile under People, then turn on Recognize My Voice.
How long does it take to configure HomePod?
When you go to configure the HomePod Mini again, it should configure in under 20-minutes. Although, some people still have to wait a few hours for it to finish configuring.
How do I listen to HomePod without WiFi?
- Open the Home app on your iPhone or iPad that is associated with the HomePod.
- Don’t tap on the HomePod icon, instead tap on the little house icon in the top left above where it says My Home.
- Now scroll down to where it says Allow Speaker Access and tap on it.
How do I activate HomePod mini?
Why is my HomePod mini not connecting?
Restart HomePod Open the Home app on the primary user’s iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac. On iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, press and hold HomePod. On Mac, double-click HomePod. Scroll down and tap or click Reset HomePod, then select Restart HomePod.
What’s the difference between HomePod and HomePod mini?
As the name implies, the main difference between the two devices is the size. Standing just under 8.5cm tall, HomePod mini is less than half the height of the standard HomePod. It very much shares its sibling’s design DNA, but in the same breath it also looks quite different.
How many HomePods can you pair together?
Before you ask, you can’t pair three HomePods together, although you can have more than two HomePods (i.e. a pair and a single HomePod for example) in the same room controlled via the same zone in the Apple Home app. You can find more tips and tricks in our best Apple HomePod tips and tricks feature.
Can you connect to HomePod with Bluetooth?
HomePod does support Bluetooth 5.0, but it is not able to play music from non-iOS devices using a Bluetooth connection.
How do I set up multiple HomePods?
- In the Home app on your iOS or iPadOS device, touch and hold a HomePod.
- Scroll down, then tap .
- Tap Create Stereo Pair and follow the onscreen instructions.
Why is AirPlay not working on my HomePod?
AirPlay isn’t connecting Check to make sure your HomePod is plugged in. … Make sure that your iPhone or iPad is connected to Wi-Fi and Bluetooth and that the HomePod is connected to the same Wi-Fi network. If you’re streaming audio from Apple TV, make sure AirPlay is turned on on your Apple TV.