- Click the Bluetooth icon in the menubar at the top right of your screen.
- Select System Preferences and Bluetooth and you’ll see a list of Bluetooth items that you can connect to.
- Click the image of your iPhone and you’ll get a connection request from the smartphone.
- Choose Connect to make the connection.
Frequent question, how do I connect my iPhone to my MacBook Air 2020? On iPhone, go to Settings > tap name > iCloud > sign in. On Mac, go to Apple menu > System Preferences > iCloud > sign in. To use Continuity, turn on Handoff on both devices. On older devices: Load iTunes on both iPhone and Mac and sync via cable or Wi-Fi.
Also the question is, how do I pair my iPhone to my MacBook?
- Click the Apple menu icon → System Preferences → BlueTooth → Turn On BlueTooth.
- Select your iPhone → Connect.
Also know, how do I sync my iPhone to my MacBook Air without USB?
- From the home screen, tap Settings.
- Tap General.
- Tap iTunes Wi-Fi Sync. The screen shown below appears.
- Tap Sync Now. The iPhone will start syncing with your Mac.
Subsequently, how do I mirror my iPhone to my MacBook Air wirelessly? On the iOS device, swipe up from the bottom bezel to open the Control Center. From the Control Center click AirPlay. Choose the Mac to which you wish to mirror from the list, then enable Mirroring.You can mirror your iPhone screen to a Mac with QuickTime and a Lightning to USB cable, or AirPlay and a third-party app. When you mirror your iPhone to Mac with AirPlay, you need to be on the same Wi-Fi network and use a third-party app like Reflector.
Why isn’t my iPhone syncing with my MacBook?
Make sure that the date and time settings on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, or PC are correct. Make sure that you’re signed in to iCloud with the same Apple ID on all of your devices. Then, check that you turned on Contacts, Calendars, and Reminders* in your iCloud settings. Check your Internet connection.
How can I mirror my iPhone to my macbook wirelessly for free?
How do I AirDrop from iPhone to Mac?
- Open the file that you want to AirDrop.
- Tap the share icon in the lower left.
- Choose AirDrop.
- Select your Apple device from the menu.
- Once your photos or videos have been sent, tap Done.
Can I sync my iPhone to my Mac wirelessly?
You can sync your Mac and device when they’re connected over same Wi-Fi network. To set up Wi-Fi syncing, first connect your device to your Mac using a USB or USB-C cable. You then turn on Wi-Fi syncing and choose the settings you want.
How do I mirror my iPhone to my macbook without USB?
- Open Reflector on your computer.
- On your iPhone, swipe down from the top right corner of the screen to open Control Center. Tap “Screen Mirroring.”
- Scroll through the list of receivers and select where you want to mirror your screen.
How do I connect my iPhone to my macbook without a USB port?
- Connect your device to your computer. You can connect your device using a USB or USB-C cable or a Wi-Fi connection.
- In the iTunes app on your PC, click the Device button near the top left of the iTunes window.
- Click Summary.
- Select the checkbox for “Sync with this [device] over Wi-Fi.”
- Click Apply.
How do I mirror my iPhone to my macbook wirelessly 2021?
How do I mirror my iPhone to my laptop?
- Open the Control Center by swiping up from the bottom of the device screen or swiping down from the top right corner of the screen (varies by device and iOS version).
- Tap the “Screen Mirroring” or “AirPlay” button.
- Select your computer.
- Your iOS screen will show on your computer.
How do I mirror my iPhone to Netflix on Mac?
- Make sure you’re on WiFi.
- Download the Netflix app on to the iOS device.
- Open AirPlay on your iOS device and tap Screen Mirroring.
- Select your Mac.
- Open the Netflix app and select the downloaded series or movie you want to watch.
- Click play!
How do I mirror my iPhone to my Macbook 2020?
Can you AirPlay on a MacBook?
AirPlay allows you to wirelessly cast audio or video from your iPhone, iPad, or Mac to an Apple TV or an AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV, as long as your device is connected to the same Wi-Fi as the TV. You can stream videos from any iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac.