- Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap My Watch, then tap Podcasts.
- Tap Custom, then turn on the stations and shows you want to download to your Apple Watch. Your Apple Watch will try to download three episodes from every show you select.
Furthermore, how long does it take to download podcast to Apple Watch? The transfer takes a while, possibly because it happens over Bluetooth. (It took me around six minutes to transfer a 50-minute episode of The CultCast. If you want to send multiple episodes, it could easily take a lot of time.) Once an episode is synced with the Watch, it can be played directly on the Watch.
Also, how do I listen to podcasts on my Apple Watch?
- After you connect Apple Watch to Bluetooth headphones or speakers, open the Podcasts app on your Apple Watch.
- Turn the Digital Crown to scroll through the artwork.
- Tap a podcast to play it.
Similarly, why are podcasts not downloading to my Apple Watch? On your iPhone, go to Settings > Podcasts and make sure that Sync Podcasts is turned on. Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone. Go to the My Watch tab, scroll to Podcasts, then tap it. Under Add Episodes From, tap Custom.
Beside above, where did my Apple podcast app go? If I understand correctly, you are unable to find the Podcast app on your iPhone, but you can open it if you search for it on the App Store app. To help with this, please go to Settings > General > Reset and tap the Reset Home Screen Layout option and then test your issue again.
- Google Podcasts. Access millions of podcasts in the easy-to-use podcast app.
- Castbox. The award-winning podcast app allows you access to more than 50 million podcasts.
- Pocket Casts.
- TuneIn Radio.
- 1 Can you listen to Apple podcasts offline?
- 2 How do I use Apple podcast app?
- 3 Why can’t I play podcasts on my iPhone?
- 4 Why is my apple podcast app crashing?
- 5 How long does it take to update podcasts on Apple Watch?
- 6 How do I get the Apple podcast app back?
- 7 How do I put podcasts on my iPhone?
- 8 How do I get a podcast icon on my iPhone?
- 9 Can I download podcasts to my phone?
- 10 Are Google podcasts free?
- 11 How do I download and save a podcast?
Can you listen to Apple podcasts offline?
When you aren’t connected to Wi-Fi or cellular, you can listen to podcast episodes that you downloaded. Episodes automatically delete 24 hours after you play them, or you can delete them manually.
How do I use Apple podcast app?
The Podcasts app for iOS provides easy access to popular and featured podcasts using the navigation icons at the bottom of the app. To subscribe to a podcast, tap Subscribe on the page for that podcast. To play a podcast, tap on any episode. To download an episode, tap the iCloud icon in the episode list.
Why can’t I play podcasts on my iPhone?
Open Settings and tap Screen Time -> Content & Privacy Restrictions -> Allowed Apps. Make sure the switch next to Podcasts is turned on. If you’re trying to download and Explicit podcast, head back to Settings -> Screen Time -> Content & Privacy Restrictions and tap Content Restrictions.
Why is my apple podcast app crashing?
Restart Your iPhone If buttons are not working on your iPhone, you may go to Settings app → General → Shut Down. Now, to switch ON your iPhone by press and hold the side power button. After this, launch the Podcasts app again and resume your listening. This should have fixed the crashing issue.
How long does it take to update podcasts on Apple Watch?
Answer: At times, Apple may take up to 24 hours to check your RSS feed for new episodes or changes, but in most cases, new episodes should appear in Apple Podcasts pretty quickly and often times within an hour or two.
How do I get the Apple podcast app back?
- On your iOS device, go to the App Store.
- Search for the app. Make sure that you use the exact name of the app. Find the correct name of built-in apps.
- Tap. to restore the app.
- Wait for the app to restore, then open it from your Home screen.
How do I put podcasts on my iPhone?
- Tap the “iTunes” app on your home screen.
- Tap “Search” and then type the name of a specific podcast.
- Tap the podcast’s name to go to its episode listings.
- Tap the arrow icon next to any episode to download it to your iPhone.
- Enter the password for your Apple account and tap “Download.”
How do I get a podcast icon on my iPhone?
- Unlock your phone and open the “Podcasts” app (purple icon shown here).
- Next, click on the search icon.
- In the text field that appears at the top of the screen, type the words “digital health today”.
- You will then see a screen that looks similar to this.
Can I download podcasts to my phone?
Android devices will usually have a folder marked Podcasts. Naturally, this is an excellent place to save your podcasts. Copy or cut the file from your computer, and paste it to the Podcasts folder. Now, the episode should be on your phone.
Are Google podcasts free?
With Google Podcasts, you can find and listen to the world’s podcasts for free. Subscribe and listen to all your favorite podcasts. Explore show and episode recommendations just for you. … Queue up episodes for a seamless listening experience.
How do I download and save a podcast?
To download an episode of a podcast for offline listening: Make sure you’re connected to WiFi, and navigate to a podcast. Under Episodes, choose the podcast episode you’d like to download, and tap the three-dot menu button. A menu will appear with options to Share or Download.