- Go to Settings > Bluetooth.
- Tap the More Info button next to your device in the list.
- Scroll down to Find My network.
- Make sure that Find My network is turned on.
Additionally, how do I add AirPods to my find?
- Visit iCloud.com and log into your Apple account.
- Click on ‘Find iPhone. ‘
- Select ‘All Devices’ at the top and choose your AirPods to see where they are.
People ask also, why don’t my AirPods show up on Find My? If your AirPods aren’t charged, they won’t be found until they’re recharged. If they’re out of range of your iOS device, they won’t appear. If you see the No Location Found message, you can’t play a sound to find your AirPods, but you might be able to get directions to the location where they were last connected.
Furthermore, why can’t I add my AirPods to Find My iPhone?
- Check that you signed in to iCloud on your device: For iOS 10.3 or later, tap Settings.
- Tap Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Find My iPhone.
- Check which Apple ID you signed in with.
- Check that your device has a cellular or Wi-Fi network connection.
- Tap Settings > General > Date & Time.
Also, can someone use stolen AirPods? You might think a thief can’t use your AirPods if you still have the charging case. … So, if a thief stole your AirPods, they can still connect them to another iPhone using a different AirPod charging case.If you’re having trouble getting your AirPods to connect, make sure your AirPods are charged, Bluetooth is turned on for the device you want to connect, and reset the device before trying again. If none of those steps work, you should un pair your AirPods from your device, reset the AirPods, and try to reconnect them.
Why is my AirPods not showing last location?
If your AirPods, AirPods Pro, or AirPods Max are offline If your AirPods, AirPods Pro, or AirPods Max are out of range or need to charge, you might see their last known location, “No location found,” or “Offline.” You also won’t see the location for your AirPods or AirPods Pro if they’re inside their Charging Case.
Can you track AirPods case only?
Your AirPods will not play a sound while they’re in the case, so if you lose the AirPods and the AirPods Case somewhere in the house, you’re out of luck. There’s also no way to track the AirPods case because a Bluetooth connection is needed for Find My AirPods, so there is no option for locating a lost case.
Can someone remove my AirPods from Find My iPhone?
While the app will show the location where they went out of range, you will no longer be able to track them outside of range. AirPods cannot be locked through the “Find My iPhone” app like other Apple devices, which makes them more easily stolen than your other Apple products.
How do I add my AirPods to my Apple ID?
- Go to the Home screen.
- With your AirPods in the charging case, open the charging case, and hold it next to your iPhone.
- Tap Connect.
- If you have AirPods Pro, read the next three screens.
Why is my AirPods not working?
Make sure that your charging case is fully charged. Place both AirPods in your charging case and let them charge for 30 seconds. … Play audio to test both AirPods. If an AirPod still isn’t working, reset your AirPods.
Why are my AirPods flashing white but not connecting?
If you see a white flashing light: Your AirPods have been reset and are ready to connect to your iPhone, iPad, Mac, or other device. If you see an amber flashing light: Your AirPods have encountered a pairing error and you’ll need to reset them.
How far can AirPods be tracked?
“Track” the AirPods? If they’re lost, then the distance from you doesn’t matter. If you mean how far they can be from the device used to supply their signal, then that is the standard Bluetooth distance which is about 40 feet (10 meters).
What happens if someone steals your AirPods?
In case your Airpods are stolen, you most likely won’t be able to find them. This is the harsh reality. If you lose only one Airpod, or you lose the case, you can get a replacement from Apple. You’ll need the serial number of your Airpods, to relay to Apple support.
How do I change ownership of my AirPods?
- In the Settings menu on your iOS device, select Bluetooth.
- Tap the AirPods listing.
- Select the current name for the AirPods at the top.
- Enter your preferred name for the buds.
- Tap Done.
How do I get my AirPods out of pairing mode?
- Put your AirPods in their charging case, and close the lid.
- Wait 30 seconds.
- Open the lid of your charging case.
- On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings > Bluetooth and tap the “i” icon next to your AirPods.
- Tap Forget This Device, and tap again to confirm.
Why are my AirPods stuck in pairing mode?
Reset Your AirPods. It’s possible for AirPods to get stuck in pairing mode, in which the status light won’t stop blinking white and the charging case button becomes unresponsive. If this happens to you, the first thing you should try is to reset your AirPods. … Put both AirPods in their case and open the lid.