- Open the Settings app on your Apple Watch.
- Go to General > Reset, tap Erase All Content and Settings, then enter your passcode. If you have an Apple Watch with a cellular plan, you’re offered two options—Erase All and Erase All & Keep Plan. To completely erase your Apple Watch, choose Erase All.
In this regard, how do I reset my Apple Watch for a new user? On your Apple Watch, tap Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings. Type your password if prompted. For GPS + Cellular models, choose to keep or remove your cellular plan. If you want to pair your Apple Watch and iPhone again, keep your plan.
Subsequently, how do I erase and unpair my Apple Watch?
- Launch the Settings app on your Apple Watch.
- Tap on the General setting.
- Select Reset.
- Tap on Erase All Content and Settings.
- Type in your passcode (if enabled).
- Tap on Erase All (or, if you have a cellular plan and wish to keep it, Erase All & Keep Plan).
Similarly, can I unpair my Apple watch without resetting? Answer: A: Unfortunately you will have to start again from scratch. There is no user level way to extract the watch content, and it only supports pairing to a single iPhone so the watch has to be erased before you can pair to the new iPhone.
Best answer for this question, how do I remove an Apple watch from previous owner’s account? Sign in with your Apple ID, and open Settings. Under My Devices, click your Apple Watch. Click X next to your device. Click Remove to confirm.
- Launch the Settings app on your Apple Watch and tap the General option.
- Select the Reset option and tap on Erase All Content and Settings.
- Your Apple Watch will ask you to input your passcode.
- Tap the Erase All option and your Apple Watch will begin to reset.
What happens if you unpair Apple Watch?
When you unpair your Apple Watch from your iPhone, the watch is backed up completely to your iPhone to make sure that the latest data is saved. … This means that when you set up a new iPhone and restore it from backup, your latest Apple Watch data is also restored.
Can you remove activation lock without previous owner?
Go to “Find My iPhone > All Devices” and select the device to remove/unlock. Step 3. Click “Erase [device]” and after erasing, click “Remove from Account”. Once the above steps are complete, the activation lock will be removed and you can use your own Apple ID.
How do I remove an Apple ID from my Apple Watch?
- On the My Watch tab, tap the watch at the top of the screen.
- Tap the “i” to the right of the watch entry at the top of the screen.
- Tap “Unpair Apple Watch” and confirm you really want to do it.
How do I fix my Apple watch without losing my data iPhone?
- Connect your Apple Watch and iPhone to power and place them next to each other.
- Open the Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap Start Pairing.
- Once the Watch pairs, tap Restore from Backup.
- Choose the backup you want to restore–this process may take some time, so be patient!
Can I unlock a found Apple Watch?
There’s no way to circumvent the lock. It’s not yours to unlock. Turn it into the police or the management or lost and found of wherever it was you found it.
How do you hard reset an Apple watch?
Force restart your Apple Watch You should force restart your device as a last resort and only if it’s not responding. To force restart your Apple Watch, press and hold both the side button and Digital Crown for at least 10 seconds, then release both buttons when you see the Apple logo.
Can you remove iCloud lock from Apple Watch?
Start the Apple Watch on the iPhone, tap the My Watch, and tap on the info icon next to the locked Watch. Step 3. … Enter the iCloud logins and your Watch will be removed. The activation lock should be removed and your Apple Watch is now ready to be paired with any iPhone.
Why is my Apple Watch asking for someone else’s Apple ID?
because there is a different apple id on the phone now. It might be old DRM music or apps on iCloud prompting the phone or the watch because it’s new to ask for those users passwords who initially downloaded the music. Go to Settings/General & turn off Automatic App Install.
Can you reset a locked Apple Watch?
Press and hold the side button until you see Power Off. Press and hold the Digital Crown until you see Erase all content and settings. Tap Reset, then tap Reset again to confirm. Wait for the process to finish, then set up your Apple Watch again.
What do I do if my Apple Watch is locked?
- Keep your Apple Watch and iPhone close together.
- Open the Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap the My Watch tab, then tap All Watches at the top of the screen.
- Tap the info button next to your Apple Watch.
- Tap Unpair Apple Watch.
- Enter your Apple ID password.
- Tap again to confirm.
Does resetting your Apple Watch delete activity?
Historic Health and Activity data is stored on your iPhone, not on your Apple Watch, so will not be lost.