- Place both AirPods in the charging case.
- Open the lid of your charging case near your Mac.
- In the device list, select your AirPods and click Connect.
As many you asked, how do I connect my AirPods to my MacBook?
- With your AirPods in their case, open the lid.
- Press and hold the setup button on the back of the case until the status light flashes white.
- On your Mac, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Bluetooth.
- Select AirPods in the Devices list.
Additionally, what do I do if my AirPods wont connect to my Mac?
- Turn On Bluetooth On Your Mac.
- Put Your AirPods Into Bluetooth Pairing Mode.
- Manually Connect Your AirPods To Your Mac.
- Select AirPods As The Output Device.
- Restart Your Mac.
- Forget Your AirPods As A Bluetooth Device On Mac.
- Charge The AirPods Charging Case.
- Charge Your AirPods.
Considering this, how do I connect two pairs of AirPods to my MacBook?
- Pair both Airpods to the computer.
- Open Audio MIDI Setup in Applications/Utilities.
- Click the + at the bottom left and select Create Multi-Output Device.
- Check the boxes next to both Airpods (or any other 2+ output devices)
- (Optional) Rename the output by clicking on the name Multi-Output Device in the list.
People ask also, why do my AirPods not connect to my laptop? If you’re having trouble getting your AirPods to connect, make sure your AirPods are charged, Bluetooth is turned on for the device you want to connect, and reset the device before trying again. If none of those steps work, you should un pair your AirPods from your device, reset the AirPods, and try to reconnect them.To connect AirPods to a PC, put your AirPods in the case and press and hold the small button on the back until the status light starts blinking white. Your AirPods should then show up in the “Add a device” window in your PC’s Bluetooth settings, where you can click to pair and connect.
Why do my AirPods keep disconnecting from my Macbook?
Try turning off the Bluetooth on your iPhone. Probably, your AirPods go after the strongest Bluetooth signal and switch the connection from your Mac to your phone. Another possibility, if the problem only occurs with your Mac, is that it’s a recent update to macOS that has introduced a bug.
Why do my AirPods say Connection rejected on Mac?
If your AirPods are already paired with your Mac but they refuse to connect, you’ll have to unpair and pair them again. As AirPods work as Bluetooth headphones, this is the same as resetting them.
Why won’t my replacement AirPod connect?
If your replacement AirPod still doesn’t connect, try a factory reset of the AirPods: … Put your AirPods in the case and leave it closed for at least 30 seconds. Open the charging case. Press and hold the setup button until the indicator light flashes amber.
Can 2 AirPods connect to one device?
You can connect two pairs of AirPods to one iPhone as long as it’s an iPhone 8 or newer, running iOS 13 or newer. One pair of AirPods will connect to the iPhone via Bluetooth, and the other pair connects via AirPlay.
How do I connect multiple AirPods to one device?
- Connect the first pair of AirPods to your iPhone.
- Open Control Center on your iPhone by swiping down from the top right corner of the Home Screen.
- Now you’re ready to connect the second pair of AirPods.
- When your second pair of AirPods appear on the screen, tap Share Audio.
To begin sending Mac audio to both headphones, launch System Preferences from the Dock or Apple menu, click on the Sound panel, click on the Output tab, then select the Multi-Output device from the list of audio output devices (see screenshot below).
How do I connect my AirPods to my laptop Windows 10?
Put your AirPods in their case and open the lid. Press and hold the button on the back of the case until you see the status light between your two AirPods start pulsing white, and then let go. Your AirPods should show up in the Add a device window. Click to pair and connect.
Why is my AirPod not working?
Make sure that your charging case is fully charged. Place both AirPods in your charging case and let them charge for 30 seconds. … Play audio to test both AirPods. If an AirPod still isn’t working, reset your AirPods.
How do I connect my AirPod to my laptop via Bluetooth?
How do I connect my AirPods to my computer?
- Open System Preferences. If you can’t find it, it’s the icon on your desktop that looks like a gear.
- Select Bluetooth.
- Place both AirPods in the case and open the lid.
- Hold the button on the AirPod case.
- Wait for your AirPods to show up on your devices, then click Connect.
How do I connect my earbuds to my laptop?
- Step 1: open Settings.
- Step 2: go to Devices.
- Step 3: turn on Bluetooth.
- Step 4: click the plus.
- Step 5: select Bluetooth.
- Step 6: put your headphones or earbuds in pairing mode.
- Step 7: pair your headphones or earbuds.
- Step 1: open System Preferences.