Go to the Home screen. With your AirPods in the charging case, open the charging case, and hold it next to your iPhone. A setup animation appears on your iPhone. Tap Connect.
Best answer for this question, why are my AirPods not connecting to my phone? If you’re having trouble getting your AirPods to connect, make sure your AirPods are charged, Bluetooth is turned on for the device you want to connect, and reset the device before trying again. If none of those steps work, you should un pair your AirPods from your device, reset the AirPods, and try to reconnect them.
Furthermore, how do I pair my AirPods? Make sure that bluetooth is on. Put both AirPods in the charging case and open the lid. Press and hold the setup button on the back of the case until the status light flashes white. Select your AirPods in the Devices list, then click Connect.
Also know, how do I fix my AirPods not resetting?
- Keep the charging case lid open.
- Disconnect the AirPods from all of your devices.
- Charge the AirPods’ charging case.
- Charge your Apple AirPods.
- Plug in the charging case.
- Clean the AirPods‘ charging case.
- Clean your Apple AirPods.
- Reset your iPhone or iPad’s network settings.
Also, why isn’t the light on my AirPods working? If you see no light: Your AirPods and their case are dead and need to be charged. … If you see a green light while your AirPods are connected to a charger: Your AirPods are fully charged. If you see a white flashing light: Your AirPods have been reset and are ready to connect to your iPhone, iPad, Mac, or other device.
- Go to the Home screen.
- With your AirPods in the charging case, open the charging case, and hold it next to your iPhone.
- Tap Connect.
- If you have AirPods Pro, read the next three screens.
How do I connect my AirPods to Bluetooth?
Make sure that Bluetooth is on. Put both AirPods in the charging case and open the lid. Press and hold the setup button on the back of the case until the status light flashes white. Select your AirPods in the Devices list, then click Connect.
How do I reset my AirPods?
- Put your AirPods in their charging case, and close the lid.
- Wait 30 seconds.
- Open the lid of your charging case.
- On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings > Bluetooth and tap the “i” icon next to your AirPods.
- Tap Forget This Device, and tap again to confirm.
How do I fix my AirPods not connecting?
- Update your Apple devices. Make sure your device is backed up before you update.
- Turn off automatic device switching.
- Reset your AirPods.
- Make sure two-factor authentication is enabled.
- Restart your device.
Why is my AirPods not flashing white?
Make sure that your AirPods are charged. Close the lid, wait 15 seconds, then open the lid. The status light should flash white. If the status light doesn’t flash white, press and hold the setup button on the back of the case until you see the status light flash white.
What does flashing green mean On AirPods?
If your AirPods are in your case, then the light shows the charge status of your AirPods. If not, the light shows the status of your case. Green means charged, and amber means less than one full charge remains. If the light flashes white, your AirPods are ready to set up with one of your devices.
What does orange light on AirPods mean?
When your AirPods aren’t in your case, the light shows the status of your case. Green means fully charged, and amber means less than one full charge remains. … If the light flashes amber, you might need to set up your AirPods again.
How do I test my AirPods?
What does red light on AirPods Pro case mean?
Turn off: Long press the power button until the indicator flashes red and off. If your AirPods are in their charging case, the light automatically shows the charge status of the AirPods. When the airpods are in the case, the light is green, but when the case is empty, and I’m not charging it, the light is red.
How do I reset my AirPods pro without a phone?
- Wait half a minute and then open the lid of the charging case.
- Keep the lid open and, importantly, keep the AirPods still in the case.
- Press and hold the setup button on the AirPods case.
- Keep holding the setup button until you see the status light flash amber.