- Open a support ticket for your AirPods on Apple’s website.
- Choose the Bring in for Repair option to find a local Apple Store or Authorized Service Provider to replace the affected AirPod. You can alternatively choose to Talk to Apple Support Now, and mail in your malfunctioning pieces for analysis and replacement.
Also know, how do I make my AirPods work again?
- Put your AirPods back in the charging case.
- Hold the button on the back of the case for roughly 15 seconds until the orange LED flashes.
- Open the case next to your phone and wait for the AirPods to reconnect.
People ask also, how do I factory reset my AirPods?
- Put your AirPods in their charging case and close the lid.
- Wait 30 seconds.
- Open the lid of your charging case.
- On your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, go to Settings > Bluetooth and tap the “i” icon next to your AirPods.
- Tap Forget This Device, and tap again to confirm.
In this regard, what to do if AirPods suddenly stop working?
- Make sure that your charging case is fully charged.
- Place both AirPods in your charging case and let them charge for 30 seconds.
- Open the charging case near your iPhone or iPad.
- Check the charge status on your iPhone or iPad to make sure that each AirPod is charging .
As many you asked, how do I fix my AirPods not resetting?
- Keep the charging case lid open.
- Disconnect the AirPods from all of your devices.
- Charge the AirPods’ charging case.
- Charge your Apple AirPods.
- Plug in the charging case.
- Clean the AirPods’ charging case.
- Clean your Apple AirPods.
- Reset your iPhone or iPad’s network settings.
The most common cause of muffled sound in your AirPods comes from dirty speakers. Since they sit directly inside your ear canal, earwax and other material can build up over time, reducing the quality of the sound. Other reasons could include Bluetooth interference or the fact that your AirPods need to be reset.
Can someone use stolen AirPods?
You might think a thief can’t use your AirPods if you still have the charging case. … So, if a thief stole your AirPods, they can still connect them to another iPhone using a different AirPod charging case.
How do I change ownership of my AirPods?
On iPhone, go to Settings > Bluetooth. next to your AirPods, then tap the current name. Enter a new name, then tap Done.
Can someone reset stolen AirPods?
But what if your Airpods get lost, or worse, stolen? Well, if the thief has an iPhone, iPad, or Mac they can easily reset the product and make it their own. Unfortunately, there’s no way you can block your lost or stolen Airpods as they’re not connected to Wi-Fi. If you’re lucky enough you might be able to locate them.
Why are my AirPods not lighting up?
If you see no light: Your AirPods and their case are dead and need to be charged. … If you see a green light while your AirPods are connected to a charger: Your AirPods are fully charged. If you see a white flashing light: Your AirPods have been reset and are ready to connect to your iPhone, iPad, Mac, or other device.
Why are my AirPods not working on phone calls?
If the AirPods still won’t work during phone calls, you might have to reset it. That means, you’ll have to remove AirPods from your iPhone’s ‘Paired Bluetooth devices’ memory and reconnecting from scratch. … To reconnect both devices, keep both AirPods in the charging case.
How do I make my AirPods Pro not fall out?
Flipping Them Upside Down Runners discovered a great way to keep their AirPods Pro from falling out. They flip the AirPods upside down and insert them in the ear. It may sound a little silly, but some runners swear by it. If simply flipping them upside down doesn’t keep them secure, you can also try swapping them, too.
Why won’t my AirPods flash white to connect?
Close the lid, wait 15 seconds, then open the lid. Press and hold the setup button on the case for up to 10 seconds. The status light should flash white, which means that your AirPods are ready to connect. … If you still can’t connect, reset your AirPods.
How do I make my AirPods flash amber?
The troublesome AirPod might not activate the amber “charging” light if it doesn’t make a connection. So take it out, and put it back in, a couple times, until re-insertion finally activates an amber light. You may need to clean the contacts inside the case with a cotton swab.
How do I reset my AirPods with one AirPod?
Press and hold the button on the back of the case for at least 15 seconds. If you are using a first-generation (i.e. non-wireless) AirPods charging case, the case’s internal light between the AirPods will flash white and then amber, indicating the AirPods have reset.
How do you clean ear wax out of AirPods?
Clean your EarPods Use a soft, dry, lint-free cloth. Make sure not to get any liquid in the openings. Clean the microphone and speaker meshes gently with a dry cotton swab. Remove any debris from the meshes with a clean, dry, soft-bristled brush.