- In the Music app on your Mac, choose Account > Authorizations > Authorize This Computer.
- If requested, enter your Apple ID password to confirm.
Best answer for this question, how do I connect my Macbook to iTunes?
- Connect your device to your computer with a USB cable, then open iTunes and select your device. Learn what to do if your device doesn’t appear on your computer.
- Click Summary on the left side of the iTunes window.
- Select “Sync with this [device] over Wi-Fi.”
- Click Apply.
You asked, how do you add a device to iTunes?
Also the question is, how do I link my iPhone to my Macbook Pro? Youtube video link: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JtOx-ouo6p4
Additionally, how do I sync my iTunes library to all devices? From the menu bar at the top of your screen, choose Music > Preferences. Go to the General tab and select Sync Library to turn it on. If you don’t subscribe to Apple Music or iTunes Match, you won’t see an option to turn on Sync Library. Click OK.Check your settings and network connection on all of your devices: Make sure that your devices have the latest version of iOS, iPadOS, macOS, or iTunes for Windows. Make sure that Sync Library is turned on for all of your devices. Connect all of your devices to the Internet.
You can authorize up to 5 computers, which means that you can play your content on 5 different computers. You can’t authorize a computer from another computer or from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
How can I transfer music from my computer to my iPhone Without iTunes?
- Download and install Dropbox on both your iPad and computer.
- Upload the MP3 files from your computer to Dropbox.
- Open Dropbox on your iPad and you will see the songs from your computer.
- Choose and download the MP3 files to your mobile device for offline listening.
How do I connect my iPhone to my MacBook Pro without USB?
- From the home screen, tap Settings.
- Tap General.
- Tap iTunes Wi-Fi Sync. The screen shown below appears.
- Tap Sync Now. The iPhone will start syncing with your Mac.
How do I get my MacBook to recognize my iPhone?
Press and hold the Option key, then choose System Information from the Apple menu . From the list on the left, select USB. If you see your iPhone, iPad, or iPod under USB Device Tree, get the latest macOS or install the latest updates. If you don’t see your device or still need help, contact Apple Support.
How can I play my iPhone on my MacBook?
How do I sync my iTunes library on two computers?
To turn on your music library on another device, do any of the following: Another computer: In the Music app on your Mac, sign in to the iTunes Store using the same Apple ID that you used on the first computer, then choose Music > Preferences, click General, then select the Sync Library checkbox.
What happened to my iTunes library?
The iTunes name will fade away, but Apple will keep the store and its functionality in the Apple Music app. You can call it up if you want to buy new songs and albums, but if you do subscribe to Apple Music, you likely won’t have much use for a store. Apple TV will have an app for the Mac, iPhone and Apple Watch, too.
How do I access my iTunes library?
To access a shared iTunes or Music library on a Mac, open the Music app and sign in using your Apple ID. Then click Library in the left sidebar and select a shared library from the drop-down menu. Open the Music or iTunes app on your Mac. Then click Account in the menu bar.
How do you sync music from Macbook to iPhone?
- Connect your device to your Mac.
- In the Finder on your Mac, select the device in the Finder sidebar.
- Select Music in the button bar.
- Select the “Sync music onto [device name]” checkbox to turn on syncing of your music.
How do you transfer music from iTunes library to iPhone?
Transfer music automatically: Select the iPhone icon in the upper-left corner of iTunes, select Music in the left pane, then select Sync Music. Transfer music manually from iTunes: Select Summary in the left pane, then select Manually manage music and videos.
How do I find my music library?
To view your music library, choose My Library from the navigation drawer. Your music library appears on the main Play Music screen. Touch a tab to view your music by categories such as Artists, Albums, or Songs.