- Go to Settings > Siri & Search. Turn on Listen for “Hey Siri.”
- Go to Settings > [your name] > Find My > and turn on Share My Location. Then set My Location to This Device.
- Open the Home app, tap Home , then select Home Settings. Tap your user profile under People, and turn on:
Considering this, can someone else connect to my HomePod? On their iPhone or iPad. Your family member, or whoever else you want to be recognized by your HomePod, must be part of your Home network. If they aren’t, go to the Home app on your device, tap the House icon at top left again, and then under the People section, tap on Invite… to send them an invitation.
Additionally, can you connect two phones to Apple HomePod? See Share control of your home – Apple Support to allow multiple users to control your HomeKit accessories and Use multiuser on HomePod – Apple Support. You can also configure HomePod to allow AirPlay from those sharing your home, anyone connected to your Wi-Fi network, or anyone in range of the device.
Furthermore, how do I change accounts on HomePod?
- Assign HomePod to a different room: Tap Room, then choose a new room.
- Change the default account for music and podcasts: Tap Primary User, then choose which account should be used when someone’s voice isn’t recognized.
Also, how do I add a device to HomePod?
- In the Home app on your iOS or iPadOS device, touch and hold a HomePod.
- Scroll down, then tap .
- Tap Create Stereo Pair and follow the onscreen instructions.
- 1 How do I connect my iPhone to HomePod?
- 2 How do I turn on intercom HomePod?
- 3 How do I add another voice to Siri?
- 4 Can’t connect to my HomePod?
- 5 Why won’t my iPhone connect to HomePod?
- 6 What is a HomePod account?
- 7 Where is 8 digit code on HomePod?
- 8 Can you pair more than 2 HomePod mini?
- 9 Can you pair two HomePod mini?
- 10 Is the HomePod discontinued?
- 11 How do I put my HomePod Mini in pairing mode?
How do I connect my iPhone to HomePod?
- Plug HomePod in to power.
- Unlock your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch and hold it next to HomePod.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to choose your HomePod settings.
- When asked, center HomePod in the viewfinder on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to complete pairing.
- Wait for HomePod to finish setup.
How do I turn on intercom HomePod?
- Open the Home app on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- Tap Home > Home Settings.
- Tap Intercom. Choose your Intercom settings.
- Tap Back, then tap Done.
How do I add another voice to Siri?
- Open the Settings app.
- Scroll to and open the “Siri & Search” tab.
- Under the “Ask Siri” heading is a “Siri Voice” category. Open the tab.
- Choose your preferred new Siri voice based on accent and gender.
Can’t connect to my HomePod?
Restart HomePod Open the Home app on the primary user’s iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac. On iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, press and hold HomePod. On Mac, double-click HomePod. Scroll down and tap or click Reset HomePod, then select Restart HomePod.
Why won’t my iPhone connect to HomePod?
Make sure that your device is updated to the latest version of iOS or iPadOS and has the Home and Music app. Make sure that your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is updated to the latest version of iOS or iPadOS. Also check that the Music app and Home app are installed on the device that you’re using to set up HomePod.
What is a HomePod account?
When you set up a HomePod for the first time, it uses your Apple account and subscription to stream Apple Music content, since you’re the primary user. However, if you’re not an Apple Music subscriber, you’ll be limited to just playing locally stored music with your smart speaker.
Where is 8 digit code on HomePod?
The serial number is on the bottom of HomePod and HomePod mini.
Can you pair more than 2 HomePod mini?
Two HomePod minis can be paired together to create a stereo pair with left and right channels for rich sound, and multiple HomePod minis can work together throughout the home to stream music to multiple rooms. Two HomePod minis can be paired, but HomePod mini can’t be paired to HomePod.
Can you pair two HomePod mini?
First of all, it’s only possible to stereo pair a HomePod to another HomePod or a HomePod mini to another HomePod mini. You can’t stereo pair a HomePod to a HomePod mini. You will also need to make sure the two HomePods you want to stereo pair are assigned to the same room.
Is the HomePod discontinued?
We are discontinuing the original HomePod, it will continue to be available while supplies last through the Apple Online Store, Apple Retail Stores, and Apple Authorized Resellers. Apple will provide HomePod customers with software updates and service and support through Apple Care.
How do I put my HomePod Mini in pairing mode?
- Launch the Home app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Make sure both HomePod speakers are in the same room.
- Touch and hold one of the HomePods.
- Swipe up and tap the cog icon in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Tap Use as Stereo Pair and follow the onscreen instructions.