You can skip the credit card requirement if you go into the App Store first and select a free app to download before you create an account. You can set up an Apple ID on the computer through the iTunes program or with the App Store app on an iOS device.
Beside above, how can I pay for apps without a credit card? If you don’t have a credit card you can use Google Pay, which recently replaced Android Pay as Google’s mobile payment method. Google Pay is similar to Apple Pay, and works online, with 3rd party sites and services, and on select phones like the Pixel 2.
Quick Answer, how do I bypass the payment method on my iPhone?
- In the Account Settings section, tap on “Payment Information”
- Under ‘Payment Method’, choose “None”
- If you can’t choose none or none does not exist.
- Alternative change payment method.
- Tap on “Done” when finished adjusting your settings.
Correspondingly, can you use the App Store without a credit card? You can us the App Store/iTunes Gift cards to put a balance on your account, but you still may be asked for a credit card. App Store & iTunes Gift Cards by Email.
Frequent question, why is Apple not accepting my payment method? If you can’t make purchases or update your apps, including free apps, there might be a problem with your payment method. To fix this, add a new payment method or update your payment information.
- Tap iTunes Store, App Store, or iBooks Store on your device.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Featured section and tap Redeem.
- Tap “You can also enter your code manually.”
- Type your gift or content code and tap Redeem.
- 1 How do I select none for payment method?
- 2 How can I use Apple ID without payment method?
- 3 Why can’t I edit my payment method on iPhone?
- 4 Why does the App Store want my credit card?
- 5 How can I download free games from App Store without credit card?
- 6 How can I download free apps on my Iphone without a credit card?
- 7 How do I change my payment method?
- 8 Why is my debit card being declined when I have money in my account?
- 9 Why is my payment method getting declined?
- 10 Do you need a credit card for Apple ID?
- 11 Can I transfer my Apple ID balance to my bank account?
How do I select none for payment method?
Open the App Store app → select free app → tap on Get → When asked to sign in with an Apple ID, tap Create New Apple ID → Go ahead with the onscreen instructions → None when you are asked to select a payment method.
How can I use Apple ID without payment method?
- If you have an existing Apple ID account you don’t want to use, log out: go to Settings > account name > Media & Purchases and tap Sign Out.
- Launch the App Store.
- Find an app you can download at no cost.
- The App Store prompts you for an Apple ID.
- When prompted for a payment method, select None.
Why can’t I edit my payment method on iPhone?
If you can’t edit your payment information Try updating to the latest version of iOS or iPadOS or macOS. If you have subscriptions, have an unpaid balance, or share purchases with your Family Sharing group, you can’t remove all payment information. Get help if you want to use no payment method with your Apple ID.
Why does the App Store want my credit card?
Popular lore is to download some apps (even free) the store requires a valid payment method be entered as an indirect means of proof you are resident in the country for the store you are trying to use.
How can I download free games from App Store without credit card?
How do you download free apps without a credit card? If you are using the App Store with no credit card then you would want to choose the “None” option, that allows downloading and updating free programs without needing any kind of verification of payment or even a payment system whatsoever.
How can I download free apps on my Iphone without a credit card?
If you’re using the App Store without a credit card then you’d want to choose the “None” option, which allows updating and downloading free apps without ever needing any sort of verification of payment or even a payment method at all.
How do I change my payment method?
- Open the Google Play app .
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Payments & subscriptions Payment methods More. Payment settings.
- If asked, sign in to Google Pay.
- Under the payment method you want to remove, tap Edit.
- Make your changes.
- Tap Update.
Why is my debit card being declined when I have money in my account?
Debit cards can be declined even when you have money. Verify you have money, use the right pin, and the card has been activated. Your card type may not be accepted, is expired, or may have been flagged for suspicious activity. Verify you have provided correct information and contact your bank if problems persist.
Why is my payment method getting declined?
If your credit card is registered to a different address that can cause the payment to be declined. Check the zip code matches your current address. … Check that the address listed matches the billing address of your card. If needed, update the address.
Do you need a credit card for Apple ID?
If you create an Apple ID before you start shopping in the iOS App Store or iTunes Store, Apple typically asks for a credit card number as you go through the setup screens. You can skip the credit card requirement if you go into the App Store first and select a free app to download before you create an account.
Can I transfer my Apple ID balance to my bank account?
You can transfer up to $10,000 per transfer and up to $20,000 within a seven-day period from Apple Cash to your bank account. You can only transfer your money to a bank account in the United States. There are no fees to transfer your money from Apple Cash to your bank account, unless you use an Instant Transfer.