- Open the App Store.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Type “YouTube TV” in the search bar.
- Tap GET next to YouTube TV.
Also the question is, can I get YouTube TV on my iPhone? YouTube TV works on iPhone and iPad devices running iOS 12 or later. Note: On your iPad, you can watch YouTube TV in both landscape and portrait modes.
Best answer for this question, how do you purchase YouTube TV?
- Step 1: Sign up for YouTube TV. Download the YouTube TV app.
- Step 2: Confirm your home location. When you sign up for YouTube TV, you’ll be asked to share your home zip code.
- Step 3: Customize your membership.
Moreover, how do I buy YouTube TV on iOS? YouTube TV no longer accepts payment through Apple’s in-app purchase as of March 13, 2020. You can still watch YouTube TV content through the app on Apple devices — you just can no longer purchase a YouTube TV membership in the iOS app. If you need help, contact YouTube TV support.
People ask also, how do I subscribe to YouTube from my iPhone?
- Open the YouTube app or go to m.youtube.com.
- Sign in to YouTube.
- If you’re on the Home tab : Below the video whose channel you want to subscribe to, tap the channel icon. Tap Subscribe .
- If you’re watching a video whose channel you want to subscribe to: Below the video, tap Subscribe .
Another drawback of YouTube TV is that it does not offer the option of offline viewing. Even their DVR is cloud-based, so if you want to watch your shows while travelling or without using mobile data on the go, YouTube TV is not for you. Moreover, there are some shortcomings and limitations in their sports content.
Is YouTube TV free with Amazon Prime?
YouTube TV is not free with Amazon Prime, but it can be downloaded and installed on a Fire TV device. YouTube TV is a live TV streaming subscription service and it is not included with any other subscription for free. … Amazon Prime members cannot access YouTube TV for free.
What is better Hulu or YouTube TV?
Hulu is a dependable option for streaming new and classic shows as well as live TV on nearly every platform. It’s a top choice among video streaming services. YouTube TV offers an excellent variety of channels, top-notch DVR features, and great performance.
How do I activate YouTube TV?
On your phone or tablet, open the YouTube app. Tap your profile picture and select Settings. Tap Watch on TV. Tap Enter TV Code and enter the blue TV code shown on your TV.
Which is better YouTube TV or Sling?
Sling TV offers a good deal for an affordable price; its add-on packages offer flexibility, and its largest plan is still cheaper than YouTube TV. If you want more channels, including locals and premiums, and unlimited DVR recording, YouTube TV is the way to go.
How do I manage my YouTube TV subscription?
- Open the YouTube TV app on your Android device, or go to tv.youtube.comon a web browser.
- Go to Settings. Membership .
- Click Pause or cancel membership. Cancel.
What are the 70 channels on YouTube TV?
YouTube TV lets you stream live & local sports, news, shows from 70+ channels including ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, ESPN, HGTV, TNT, and more.
How do I get local channels on YouTube TV?
Simply scroll down on the page a little and input the ZIP code for the area the subscription will be based in. YouTube TV will then return a dedicated “Locals” section at the top of the results highlighting the exact local channels that are currently available.
Does it cost you anything to subscribe to a YouTube channel?
No, you don’t have to pay to subscribe to a YouTube channel. Subscribing to a YouTube channel is free, and it doesn’t cost you anything. The “subscribe” button on YouTube is similar to the “follow” button on social media platforms. There is no cost to subscribing to a channel on YouTube.
Do you need a YouTube account to subscribe?
You will need a Google Account to sign in and subscribe to YouTube (a Google Account works across all Google products – Gmail, Blogger, Maps, YouTube, etc.).
How do you pay for YouTube music on iPhone?
- On your phone or tablet, open the YouTube Music app.
- Sign in to the Google Account you’d like to start your membership on.
- Select your profile picture.
- Start your free trial (if you’re eligible). Otherwise, tap Get YouTube Premium.
Is YouTube TV cheaper than cable?
For people used to the myriad channels and easy DVR of cable or satellite, however, YouTube TV’s base $65 package is worth the extra expense over an entry-level streaming service. On the other hand if you’re a cord-cutter who wants more savings, we recommend Sling TV Blue at $35 a month.