To fix a disabled iPhone or iPad without iTunes, you have to erase your device. Click on the “Erase iPhone” option and confirm your selection. Wait for a while as the “Find My iPhoneFind My iPhoneFind My iPhone was released initially as an app in June 2010 for users of MobileMe. In November 2010 with iOS 4.2, Find My iPhone was available for free for such devices. With the release of iCloud in October 2011, the service became free for all iCloud users.https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Find_My_iPhoneFind My iPhone – Wikipedia” feature will remotely erase your iOS device. Needless to say, it will also disable its lock.
Correspondingly, how do you unlock a disabled iPhone without a computer? One way to unlock a disabled iPhone or iPad without computer is to use Apple’s Find My iPhone service. It allows you to remotely perform actions on an iOS device. All you need to do is access either the website or the app on another device and you will be able to unlock the device.
Beside above, how do you bypass disabled iTunes?
- On your computer, start iTunes and connect your iPhone using a USB cable.
- Start your iPhone’s recover mode.
- On your computer, click “Restore.”
- After this process completes, your iPhone will be reset to its factory conditions.
Also know, how do I get my iPhone out of Disabled mode?
- Connect the iPhone to the computer that you normally use to sync with iTunes, then launch iTunes.
- Right-click on the iPhone icon in the left pane, then click “Back Up.”
- Select “Restore” when the backup finishes to restore your iPhone and exit disabled mode.
Frequent question, how do you unlock a disabled iPhone without iTunes iCloud or computer or Find My iPhone?
Can you fix a disabled iPhone?
Fixing “iPhone is Disabled. … Connect the iPhone to a computer it has synced to before with a USB cable and launch iTunes. Choose “Sync” in iTunes and enter the proper passcode when requested to unlock the device, this backs up the iPhone to the computer. Choose “Restore” to restore the iPhone from the most recent backup.
Why does my iPhone say disabled for 23 million minutes?
Conclusion. If your iOS device says you need to wait for 24 or 25 million minutes to unlock it, please don’t smash it against the wall. The device simply reset its internal clock to the Unix Epoch. To fix the issue, insert a valid SIM card or force your terminal into Recovery Mode.
Why is my iPhone suddenly disabled?
The dreaded “iPhone is disabled” message pops up when you or someone else has entered the wrong passcode to your device more than six times. … Depending on how you set up your iPhone, if you enter a wrong passcode 10 times, it will automatically wipe all data.
How do you unlock an iPhone that is disabled and says connect to iTunes?
How can I bypass my iPhone passcode without Siri?
- Step 1 Launch Joyoshare and connect your iPhone 6 to computer. After downloaded and installed Joyoshare iPasscode Unlocker on your PC or Mac, you can simply open it.
- Step 2 Boot device into DFU or recovery mode.
- Step 3 Download and verify firmware package.
- Step 4 Begin to unlock iPhone 6 passcode.
How do you reset a disabled iPhone without a computer?
- Go to the Settings app > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings.
- The process will take a couple of minutes to complete.
- Open Safari or any browsers on any of your device > Enter icloud.com > Log in with your Apple ID and password.
How do you enable a disabled iPhone?
Why is my iPhone disabled for an hour?
An iPhone will disable for 1 minute after six failed passcode attempts in a row. The seventh incorrect passcode attempt will lock you out for 5 minutes, the eighth attempt for 15, and the tenth for an hour.
What is the longest a phone has been disabled?
A MUM claims she was locked out of her iPhone for an incredible 47 years. Wei Chunlong, who lives in China, says her son disabled the phone by accident after repeatedly entering the wrong passcode. … But according to the South China Morning Post, Wei’s iPhone was locked out for 25 million minutes.
Why does my iPhone say disabled try again in 5 minutes?
Sometimes, you’ll receive a plain iPhone is Disabled message. Other times the message asks you to try again in 5 minutes or to connect to iTunes. The cause is almost always the same: An incorrect passcode has been entered too many times. … Devices can be set to erase data after 10 incorrect passcode attempts.
What happens if iPhone is disabled?
If you enter the wrong passcode on your iPhone Lock Screen too many times, an alert lets you know that your iPhone is disabled. … This process deletes your data and settings, including your passcode, giving you access to set up your iPhone again.