- On your Mac, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Language & Region. Open Language & Region preferences for me.
- Click General.
- Do any of the following: Add a language: Click the Add button , select one or more languages in the list, then click Add.
People ask also, how do I change my Mac language back to English?
- Click on the Apple Menu on the top left of the screen.
- Once in System Preferences, click on Language and Region.
- Once in Language and Region, add a new language by clicking on the + icon.
- Pick the desired language from the populated list and click Add.
Also know, how do you switch between languages on a Mac?
- Click Input menu in the menu bar and select the preferred language.
- Use one of the following shortcut: control + option + space: To view all language and switch to one language. control + space: To switch between two input languages.
Also, how do I change my location on my Mac computer?
- Use the Apple menu to switch locations: Choose Apple menu > Location, then select the location you want to use.
- Use Network preferences to switch locations: Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click Network, click the Location pop-up menu, choose a location, then click Apply.
Amazingly, how do I change my MacBook Pro from Chinese to English?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Settings app.
- Tap System. Languages & input.
- Under “Keyboards,” tap Virtual keyboard.
- Tap Gboard. Languages.
- Pick a language.
- Turn on the layout you want to use.
- Tap Done.
How do you change the Keyboard on a Macbook Pro?
On your Mac, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Keyboard. Click Change Keyboard Type, then follow the onscreen instructions.
How do I change Keyboard language on Mac?
On your Mac, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click Keyboard, then click Input Sources. Click the Add button , then search for a language (such as Chinese, Simplified). If it has an input source (such as Handwriting), select one or more. Click Add.
How do I fake my location on my Macbook?
In a browser window, hit Ctrl+Shift+I (for Windows) or Cmd+Option+I (for MacOS). This will open the Chrome Developer Tools window. Hit Esc, then click the Console menu (three dots to the left of Console in the lower portion of the screen). Select Sensors and change the Geolocation dropdown to Custom location…
How can I change the location of my computer?
- On your computer, open Chrome .
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- Under “Privacy and security,” click Site settings.
- Click Location.
- Choose the option you want as your default setting.
Why is my location wrong on my computer Mac?
If you see a message that Maps can’t use your current location, you need to turn on Location Services in System Preferences. On your Mac, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Security & Privacy. If the lock at the bottom left is locked , click it to unlock a preference pane.
How do I change Safari language on Macbook Pro?
- Open ‘Apple’ menu.
- Select ‘System Preferences. ‘
- Click on ‘Language & Region’.
- Click the ‘+’ button near the bottom of the “Preferred languages” box.
- Find and select your language.
- Click ‘Add’.
- Drag and drop the language you want to use to the top of the language list.
How can I change my laptop Language?
Select Start > Settings > Time & Language > Language. Choose a language from the Windows display language menu.
How do I change my keyboard back to normal?
To get your keyboard back to normal mode, all you have to do is press the ctrl and shift keys at the same time. Press the quotation mark key if you want to see whether or not it’s back to normal. If it is still acting up, you can shift again. After this process, you should be back to normal.
How do I change my keyboard back to English?
How do I reset my MacBook pro keyboard?
Let’s move on to the Shortcuts tab; this is where you’ll find keyboard combinations like SHIFT + COMMAND + 3 (to take a screenshot) and COMMAND + SPACE BAR (to open the Spotlight search box). Go ahead and click the Restore Defaults button to return all your keyboard-combo shortcuts to their default settings.
How do I type in Spanish on a Mac?
- á — Option + e, a.
- Á — Option + e, Shift + a.
- é — Option + e, e.
- É — Option + e, Shift + e.
- í — Option + e, i.
- Í — Option + e, Shift + i.
- ñ — Option + n, n.
- Ñ — Option + n, Shift + n.