Change your greeting: Tap Voicemail, then tap Greeting. Change your voicemail password: Go to Settings > Phone > Change Voicemail Password, then enter the new password. If you forgot your voicemail password, contact your wireless carrier.
Also know, how do I change my voicemail message on my Telus home phone? 1 You lift your phone handset and hear a series of short dial tones. From your voicemail’s main menu, press 3 to enter the voicemail greetings menu. From this menu, you can set, record, and manage the greetings others hear when they call you by using the commands below.
Moreover, how do I customize my voicemail message?
- Open the Google Voice app .
- At the top left, tap Menu. Settings.
- In the Voicemail section, tap Voicemail greeting.
- Tap Record a greeting.
- Tap Record .
- Record your greeting and when you’re done, tap Stop .
- Choose what you want to do with the recording: To listen to the recording, tap Play .
People ask also, why can’t I customize my voicemail on Iphone? Go to Settings>Phone>Change Voicemail Password. Enter a voicemail password then click done. Re-enter password then tap done again. Now go to your voicemail greeting and you will be able to edit your greeting.
Considering this, how do I change my voicemail message on my iPhone 2021?
- 1 What is the iPhone default voicemail greeting?
- 2 What is the number for Telus voicemail?
- 3 How do you skip voicemail messages?
- 4 How do I access my voicemail on Telus Mobile?
- 5 How do you make a voicemail on an iPhone?
- 6 How do you use voicemail?
- 7 How do I get voicemail on my iPhone?
- 8 How do I fix my voicemail on my iPhone?
- 9 How do I set up voicemail on my iPhone 12?
- 10 Where are my voicemail settings?
- 11 How do I get rid of voicemail on my iPhone?
What is the iPhone default voicemail greeting?
The default voicemail greeting on the iPhone plays generic Your call has been forward to an automated voice message system recording. If you use your phone for work, create a personalized greeting that tells people you’re a professional.
What is the number for Telus voicemail?
Dial the toll-free number 310-9899, from within Canada, and press * during the greeting, then enter your personal password (see first time setup steps above).
How do you skip voicemail messages?
- for Sprint it’s (1)
- for Verizon it’s (*)
- for AT&T and T-Mobile, it’s (#).
How do I access my voicemail on Telus Mobile?
- Dial 1 + your 10-digit phone number + Send.
- When prompted, enter your password.
- Follow the voice prompts.
How do you make a voicemail on an iPhone?
- From a Home screen, navigate: Phone app > Voicemail. (lower-right).
- Tap Set Up Now.
- Enter a password then tap Done.
- Re-enter the password then tap Done.
- Tap Custom to record a greeting.
- Tap Record to begin.
- When finished, tap Stop.
- To complete, tap ‘Done’ or ‘Save’.
How do you use voicemail?
- Open the Phone app .
- Press and hold “1” to call your voicemail.
- Enter your PIN and press “#”.
- Press “*” for the menu.
- Press “4” to change settings.
- Press “1” to change your greeting.
- Follow the recorded instructions.
How do I get voicemail on my iPhone?
To retrieve and listen to voicemail messages, touch the Phone icon on the home screen, then tap the Voicemail symbol at the bottom of the screen. Press the “Play” button next to any message to hear it.
How do I fix my voicemail on my iPhone?
- Verify that Voicemail is set up on your iPhone.
- Try calling your voicemail directly.
- Force close and reopen the Phone app.
- Toggle Cellular Service on and off.
- Switch on and switch off Airplane Mode.
- Restart your iPhone to fix your voicemail not working.
- Check for and install a Carrier Settings update.
How do I set up voicemail on my iPhone 12?
- To get started, go to the Phone app on your iPhone 12.
- Tap the Voicemail icon.
- If it’s the first time you’re accessing voicemail, you’ll see an option to set up your voicemail.
- When prompted, create a voicemail password.
- Then you’ll be prompted to choose or create a greeting.
Where are my voicemail settings?
- Open the Phone app .
- At the top right, tap More options .
- Tap Settings. Voicemail.
- You can: Change which carrier handles your voicemails: Tap Advanced Settings Service. Set up your voice mailbox: Tap Advanced Settings Setup. Change your notification settings: Tap Notifications.
How do I get rid of voicemail on my iPhone?
- Tap the Phone app to launch it.
- Tap Voicemail in the lower-right corner of the screen.
- Find the voicemail you want to delete.
- Tap Delete (or, on some versions of the iOS, the trash can icon) to remove the voicemail.