- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name, then tap Media & Purchases.
- Tap View Account.
- Tap Country/Region.
- Tap Change Country or Region.
- Tap your new country or region, then review the Terms & Conditions.
In this regard, can you fake your location on iPhone? Unfortunately, faking the location on your Android or iPhone isn’t very straightforward. There isn’t a “fake GPS location” setting built in to either iOS or Android and neither do most apps let you spoof your location through a simple option. Setting up your phone to use fake GPS only affects your location.
Moreover, how do I change my phone’s location?
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps > Settings > Location.
- If available, tap Location.
- Ensure the Location switch is set to on .
- Tap ‘Mode’ or ‘Locating method’ then select one of the following:
- If presented with a Location consent prompt, tap Agree.
Correspondingly, how can I change my location on my iPhone without a computer?
- Use AnyGo to Change iPhone Location without Jailbreak.
- Use iTools to Change iPhone Location without Jailbreak.
- Edit the PLIST file to Change iPhone Location.
- Use iSpoofer to Change the Location on Your iPhone.
- Use Xcode to Change the Location on your iPhone.
Quick Answer, how do I enable mock locations? First, go to “Settings” → navigate to “System” → then to “About Device” → and finally tap multiple times on “Build number” to activate the Developer Mode. In this “Developer Options” menu, scroll down to “Debugging”, and activate the “Allow mock locations”.
- Head over to Google’s Play store > Fake GPS Location – GPS Joystick.
- Once installed, launch the app and tap the ‘Set Location’ option.
- Open the map to select the fake location of your choice via the help of the Latitude and Longitude line in GPS Joystick.
Why does my phone location show somewhere else?
When you are travelling from one place to another due to low signal of your mobile network, Google maps may show wrong location. To avoid this and get to know the exact location you must enable the High accuracy mode on your Android phone.
How do I make my location appear somewhere else on my iPhone?
- Once installed, open the app from your home screen.
- Navigate on the screen to a location you want.
- Tap and a red pin will drop with an address.
- On the next screen tap the blue tab.
- Choose the apps you want to spoof your location in.
- Tap on the upper right corner text where two words are.
How do you change location on iPhone iTools?
Step1: Open iTools and connect your iPhone to iTools on computer. Click “Toolbox” and then click the “Virtual location” icon to start fake gps location. Step2: Enter an address or GPS coordinates you want to go in the blank frame and click “Go”. Then you can start to fake gps location.
How can I change my location without mock location?
- Step 1: From Google Play, download this app, and launch it on your phone.
- Step 2: On this app, go to “Settings”, and tap on “Location.
- Step 3: Change the “Location Mode” setting to “GPS only”.
- Step 4: From “Settings”, tap on “Developer Options”.
What is allow mock locations?
Mock Location is a developer setting that is used to allow the phone owner to set a random GPS location of his device. This is generally used by developers for app testing purposes. You can also download mock location apps from the Google Play Store.
Is mock location safe?
Secure. The app can detect that users have enabled ALLOW_MOCK_LOCATION but has no easy way to determine whether locations received are mock or real. Solution: The general pattern with mock locations is that bearing speed, accuracy, altitude and time interval (between consecutive data points) are hard-coded values.
How do I hide mock locations?
In BLACKLIST MODE all apps see ‘Allow mock locations’ true setting, except for apps chosen by user, which see ‘Allow mock locations’ setting as disabled. Application works in on-fly mode, which means it doesn’t need to reboot phone to apply change of settings. Works with 4.0. 3+ devices, including Android Marshmallow.
How do I trick my browser location?
- Click the menu icon to the right of the toolbar.
- From the drop-down, click Settings.
- Scroll down to Privacy and Security, then click Site Settings.
- Click Location.
- Toggle the Ask before accessing button to on.
Why does my iPhone show a different location?
The location that is shown is usually either your ISP’s head office location (if on Wi-Fi) or Carrier’s head office location (if on cellular), not your actual physical location. Apple just reads the IP address being used for the login and then looks up the IP address range.
Why does Google think my location is somewhere else?
That’s because Google will try to detect your location based on the IP address. Sometimes location databases have incorrect information and end up determining that you are in a different country.
Why is my phones location wrong?
For Samsung smartphones running Android 10 OS, the location information may appear inaccurate if the GPS signal is obstructed, location settings is disabled, or if you are not using the best location method.