- Open the “Settings” app on the Apple Watch and go to “General.”
- Scroll down and choose “Reset”
- Tap on “Erase All Content and Settings”
- Enter the passcode for the Apple Watch.
- Scroll down and confirm you wish to reset the Apple Watch and erase all data from the device.
Beside above, does unpairing Apple Watch erase everything? When you unpair your Apple Watch using the app, it will automatically start the process of resetting itself to factory settings and deleting all of your information. It will also automatically remove your Apple ID and iCloud account so it can be used by another user.
Similarly, how do I remove previous owners from Apple Watch? Sign in with your Apple ID, and open Settings. Under My Devices, click your Apple Watch. Click X next to your device. Click Remove to confirm.
As many you asked, how do I clean up my Apple Watch? Remove media and apps First, try to free up storage on your Apple Watch by removing any music or photos that you’ve synced to your watch. Then try to install the watchOS update. If your watch still doesn’t have enough available storage, remove some apps to free up more space, then try to update.
Amazingly, can I sell my Apple watch if I’m still paying for it? You can sell them and still pay for them every month.
- 1 How do I reset my Apple watch without an Apple ID and previous owner?
- 2 How do I delete everything on my Apple Watch?
- 3 Does resetting Apple Watch delete activity?
- 4 How do I unpair my Apple Watch without losing data?
- 5 Can you remove activation lock without previous owner?
- 6 Can Apple remove the activation lock?
- 7 Can you clean Apple Watch with alcohol?
- 8 Can you remove preinstalled apps on Apple Watch?
- 9 How do you delete emails on Apple Watch?
- 10 Is it illegal to sell a financed phone?
- 11 Does Best Buy buy used Apple watches?
How do I reset my Apple watch without an Apple ID and previous owner?
- Launch the Settings app on your Apple Watch and tap the General option.
- Select the Reset option and tap on Erase All Content and Settings.
- Your Apple Watch will ask you to input your passcode.
- Tap the Erase All option and your Apple Watch will begin to reset.
How do I delete everything on my Apple Watch?
- Open the Settings app on your Apple Watch.
- Go to General > Reset, tap Erase All Content and Settings, then enter your passcode. If you have an Apple Watch with a cellular plan, you’re offered two options—Erase All and Erase All & Keep Plan. To completely erase your Apple Watch, choose Erase All.
Does resetting Apple Watch delete activity?
Historic Health and Activity data is stored on your iPhone, not on your Apple Watch, so will not be lost.
How do I unpair my Apple Watch without losing data?
Keep your paired Apple Watch and current iPhone close together. Open the Watch app on your iPhone. Tap your watch at the top, then tap the “i” on the right side. Tap Unpair Apple Watch (during the unpairing process your Apple Watch will do a fresh backup to your iPhone)
Can you remove activation lock without previous owner?
You can contact Apple Support to turn off Activation Lock without previous owner from your iPhone or iPad if you have proof of ownership of the device.
Can Apple remove the activation lock?
Ask Apple to Remove Activation Lock for You Apple will remove Activation Lock from a device for which you have a valid proof of purchase. You can do this in one of two ways: … Call Apple Support and explain the situation. Ask the rep to remove Activation Lock from your device remotely.
Can you clean Apple Watch with alcohol?
Using a 70 percent isopropyl alcohol wipe, 75 percent ethyl alcohol wipe, or Clorox Disinfecting Wipes, you may gently wipe the exterior surfaces of your Apple Watch and your Solo Loop, Sport Band, Nike Sport Band, or metal band. Don’t use on fabric or leather bands.
Can you remove preinstalled apps on Apple Watch?
Yes, you can delete pre-installed Apple Watch apps.
How do you delete emails on Apple Watch?
- From the message list: swipe left on an email, then tap on Trash / Delete.
- To delete an email that is open: press firmly on the display, then tap on Trash / Delete.
Is it illegal to sell a financed phone?
First, you can sell your financed phone whether you are one payment or twelve payments into the financing agreement. You can sell your phone anytime desired. There are no restrictions preventing you from selling your phone when you want to.
Does Best Buy buy used Apple watches?
when you trade in any working Apple Watch. … Working Apple Watch trade-in value will vary and may be less than $100. Trade-in payment is by Best Buy gift card and $299 price reflects $100 gift card being applied to purchase price. Not all products are eligible for trade-in.