- Make sure you’ve downloaded the Gmail app.
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Gmail app .
- At the top left, tap Menu .
- Tap Trash. Empty Trash now.
Quick Answer, how do I delete thousands of emails in Gmail on iPhone?
- Open Mail and go to your Inbox.
- Tap Edit in the upper-right corner, then individually select the emails that you want to delete, or tap Select All.
- Tap Trash or Archive. If you only see Archive, touch and hold Archive to see other options like Trash Selected Messages.
Best answer for this question, how do I bulk delete emails in Gmail app?
- In the Gmail app for Android, open the folder that contains the emails you want to remove.
- Tap the icon to the left of each email that you want to delete Or, long-press the email to select it.
- Tap the Delete icon in the upper-right area of the screen.
Beside above, how do I clean out my Gmail inbox easily?
As many you asked, how do I clean out my inbox on my iPhone?
- Open the Mail app.
- Tap the inbox you’d like to relieve of its unread count.
- Tap Edit.
- Tap Trash All (or its less-fun cousin, Mark All).
- Tap the Trash All/Archive All confirmation alert (or, if you’re Marking All, tap Mark as Unread).
- Open the Gmail app on your iPhone.
- Choose a folder where the emails are located.
- In the list of emails, tap on the round thumbnail representing the user’s profile.
- Select the email or emails that you want to remove, then tap the trash can icon at the top of the screen.
- 1 How do I delete 50000 emails?
- 2 Can you delete more than 50 emails at a time in Gmail?
- 3 How do I empty my Gmail inbox on my phone?
- 4 How do I delete Gmail emails by date?
- 5 How do I get rid of thousands of emails?
- 6 How can I delete an email I sent?
- 7 How do I change my email from swipe to delete?
- 8 How do you select multiple emails in Gmail on iPhone?
- 9 How do I delete thousands of unread emails in Gmail?
- 10 Can you delete more than 100 emails at a time in Gmail?
- 11 How do I delete all my emails from Gmail 2020?
How do I delete 50000 emails?
One way to delete your emails in a faster way is to configure your account in Windows Live Mail. Once it has been configured, you can go to your Inbox press Ctrl + A then hit the delete button to delete all of your emails.
Can you delete more than 50 emails at a time in Gmail?
Select All Emails In Your Gmail If you have emails in your inbox from months or years ago, there is a very simple way to delete all of them. Look for the option to “Select all xxxx conversation in Primary”, this allows you to select more than 50 emails in your inbox for deletion.
How do I empty my Gmail inbox on my phone?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Gmail app .
- Open the message. If you want to stay in your inbox, tap the letter or photo next to the message.
- Tap Delete .
How do I delete Gmail emails by date?
You can also search by how old emails are. If you type older_than:1y, you’ll receive emails older than 1 year. You can use m for months or d for days, as well. If you want to delete them all, click the Check all box, then click “Select all conversations that match this search,” followed by the Delete button.
How do I get rid of thousands of emails?
Sadly, there isn’t a snappy way to cut them immediately. Instead of clicking a nifty button, you’ll have to press and hold the Shift key. Click the first email, keep holding down Shift, click the last email and then hit Delete.
How can I delete an email I sent?
If your email has been sent, you’ll find it in your “Sent” folder. Double click on the message you want to recall to open the message. Under Messages > Move > Actions select “Recall This Message.” Select either “Delete unread copies of this message” or “Delete unread copies and replace with new message” and click OK.
How do I change my email from swipe to delete?
- Go to the Gmail app.
- Select the three lines in the top left corner.
- Scroll down to Settings.
- Tap on the ‘Mail Swipe Actions’ option.
- Tap on Left Swipe or Right Swipe depending on your preference.
- Select Bin.
- Tap on Left Swipe or Right Swipe.
How do you select multiple emails in Gmail on iPhone?
- Open your Gmail Inbox.
- Click on the checkbox in front of the first message in your Inbox.
- Hold down the Shift key.
- Now, click on the last message, and all the other ones will be selected.
- Release Shift and decide what you want to do with the emails.
How do I delete thousands of unread emails in Gmail?
Select Unread Mail. Click the blue Search button. Once you have the list of Unread emails, click the checkbox at the top of the list to select all messages. Click the trashcan icon and confirm to delete all selected messages.
Can you delete more than 100 emails at a time in Gmail?
Gmail’s inbox can display a maximum of 100 emails per page, so if the emails you want to delete span multiple pages, you have to search and delete them in multiple actions.
How do I delete all my emails from Gmail 2020?
- Finally, Click on Trash Icon, Gmail wants you to be sure before performing this bulk action.
- Click OK to delete all of your emails in Gmail based on your criteria.