Open Settings > Safari and choose Clear History and Website Data. If you have a lot of Safari tabs open on your iPhone, you might want to close most of them, too. Clearing your Safari data might reduce the size of Other. You might also want to change Messages to save fewer old messages.
Amazingly, how do I get rid of other storage on my iPhone?
You asked, how do I delete other storage?
- Open the Settings app on your device.
- Scroll down and find the Storage option.
- Under Storage, the UI may be different for different Android phone, but you can tap on any item to find more info about its content, and then can selectively delete stuff.
Quick Answer, how do I get rid of other iPhone storage without resetting?
Subsequently, what is the other storage on my iPhone? The other storage category contains miscellaneous files that aren’t included in the main categories (like photos and videos, apps, and email). … Mail cache and mail attachments. Cache files associated with many apps. Cache and other system files generated by iOS.
- Go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Manage Storage or iCloud Storage.
- Tap Buy More Storage or Change Storage Plan.
- Choose a plan and follow the onscreen instructions.
- 1 How do I clear my iPhone storage cache?
- 2 Why is other taking up all my storage?
- 3 Why my phone is showing storage always full?
- 4 Why is iPhone storage full when I have iCloud?
- 5 What happens when iPhone storage is full?
- 6 Is 64 GB a lot for iPhone?
- 7 How do I clean up the cache on my phone?
- 8 How do I clear my Bluetooth cache on my iPhone?
- 9 What should I delete when my phone storage is full?
- 10 How can I fix my phone memory full?
- 11 What do I do when my phone memory is full?
How do I clear my iPhone storage cache?
- Open your iPhone’s settings.
- Scroll until you see the eligible app, then tap it.
- Look for a “Clear cache” option. If the toggle next to it is green, tap it to clear the app’s cache.
Why is other taking up all my storage?
All this content (referred to as a “cache”) needs to be stored somewhere and it rapidly fills up your device. This cached content extends to a wide range of applications including your web browser (such as Safari, Chrome or Firefox) and apps like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and TikTok.
Why my phone is showing storage always full?
Open the Settings app, tap Apps, Applications, or Applications Manager option. … Tap an app to see how much storage it is taking, both for the app and its data (the Storage section) and for its cache (the Cache section). Tap Clear Cache to remove its cache and free up that space.
Why is iPhone storage full when I have iCloud?
Backups of your devices are often the culprits behind a full iCloud storage space. It’s entirely possible you had your old iPhone set to upload backups to the cloud automatically, and then never removed those files. … To get rid of these files, open up iCloud from the Settings app (iOS) or System Preferences app (MacOS).
What happens when iPhone storage is full?
Run out of space and your iPhone will inform you your storage is almost full. You won’t be able to install new apps, take photos, sync media files, install operating system updates, or do anything else that requires space until you make some.
Is 64 GB a lot for iPhone?
The 64GB iPhone 11 / Pro / Max is more than enough for all of your apps, countless hours of video clips filmed and tens of thousands of photos taken. You need to consider a higher storage option mainly if you plan on recording lots of 4K videos and to download plenty of movies, games and music on your phone.
How do I clean up the cache on my phone?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- At the top right, tap More .
- Tap History. Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to “Cookies and site data” and “Cached images and files,” check the boxes.
- Tap Clear data.
How do I clear my Bluetooth cache on my iPhone?
Step 1: Open Settings and go to ‘Apps’. Step 2: Next, go to the Bluetooth option and select it. Step 3: Tap on ‘Storage’ and ‘Clear Cache’.
What should I delete when my phone storage is full?
Clear the cache If you need to clear up space on your phone quickly, the app cache is the first place you should look. To clear cached data from a single app, go to Settings > Applications > Application Manager and tap on the app you want to modify.
How can I fix my phone memory full?
- Use Cloud or PC storage to relieve some storage space.
- Inspect your storage for the ‘heaviest’ files.
- Use your SD card as internal storage.
- Clear apps cache.
- Reset your device to factory settings.