Go to My eBay > Account > Close my account. Under Closing your eBay account, select submit a request to close your account. Select a reason for closing the account and choose Continue.
People ask also, How do I close down my eBay account?
- Go to ebay.com on your PC or Mac and log into your account, if needed.
- Hover the cursor over your name in the upper-left corner of the screen and click “Account settings.”
- If necessary, click the “Account” tab, and then under “Account preferences” select “Close account.”
Also know, Why can’t I close my eBay account? If your account is below eBay’s minimum standards, you can’t close it until it meets those standards. You can change your mind for 60 days after closing the account. After 60 days, your account will be permanently closed and can’t be reopened. You’ll have to register a new eBay account to buy or sell items.
Also, Can I delete my eBay account and start over? If you change your mind and decide to keep your account, you have 7 days from the account closure to request that your account be reopened. We can reopen your account only if it was in good standing when you closed it.
Likewise, How do I delete my eBay account from my phone?
How long does it take to delete eBay account?
When you submit a request to close your account, eBay will send an email to your registered email address and to your eBay Messages within 24 hours, letting you know we’ve received it. Generally, it takes 30 days to close an account from the date we receive a request.
Can I have 2 eBay accounts?
What are the guidelines? Users may have multiple accounts on eBay. We understand there are various reasons why someone would choose to have more than one account. Registering new accounts or using other existing accounts to avoid buying and selling restrictions or limits or other policy consequences.
Can I temporarily close my eBay account?
If you want to close your account because you’ve decided to stop selling, you can do that and still leave your account active – simply remove your automatic payment method and cancel your selling tool subscriptions.
How can I delete my purchase history on eBay?
- Navigate to the Purchase History page.
- Locate the order that you wish to cancel.
- Select More Actions for the located order.
- Click on the Cancel This Order option.
- To finish, click Submit.
Why does eBay take my money?
Your payment may be on eBay hold because: You’re a new seller on eBay; Your current performance has fallen below the minimum standard for all eBay sellers; or. The payment you received may be considered unusual for your selling pattern.
How do I delete an email account?
- Select the Data & personalization option from the menu on the left.
- Scroll to the “Download, delete, or make a plan for your data” section and click the “Delete a service or your account option.”
- Click Delete a service.
- Enter your password.
- Click the trash bin icon next to the service you want to remove.
Can you open another eBay account after suspension?
eBay has this strict policy that will not allow you to create a new account once they permanently suspend you. Again, note the word permanently suspend you. … So if you open a new eBay account with that address, your account will be suspended immediately after you list your first product.
How do I change my email address on my eBay account?
- Go to the Account – opens in new window or tab section of My eBay.
- Select Personal information.
- Find the section you need to update, and select Edit.
- Enter your new details.
How do I remove my PayPal from eBay?
- Click the My eBay button at the top of the page.
- Click the Account button.
- Click the PayPal Account link on the left side of the page and click the Remove button.
Who owns eBay?
Pierre Omidyar founded online auction firm eBay in 1995 and now serves on the company’s board. In 2002 eBay bought online payment company PayPal and spun it off in 2014. Omidyar currently owns 5% of eBay and 6% of Paypal.
How do you cancel your PayPal account?
- Click the Settings icon next to “Log out.”
- Click Close your account under “Account options.”
- Enter your bank account number if requested.
- Click Close Account.