To highlight all text inside the photo, tap the indicator icon in the lower-right corner of the photo. The icon is similar to a little notepad. A menu should pop up with options to copy-paste, look, select all, etc for the text. If you want to copy the text, just select all the text in the photo, and copy it.
People ask also, How can I extract text from an image?
- Right-click the picture, and click Copy Text from Picture.
- Click where you’d like to paste the copied text, and then press Ctrl+V.
Also know, How do you copy text on an iPhone?
- Cut: Tap Cut or pinch closed with three fingers two times.
- Copy: Tap Copy or pinch closed with three fingers.
- Paste: Tap Paste or pinch open with three fingers.
Also, How can I extract text from a PDF image? Open a PDF file containing a scanned image in Acrobat for Mac or PC. Click on the “Edit PDF” tool in the right pane. Acrobat automatically applies optical character recognition (OCR) to your document and converts it to a fully editable copy of your PDF. Click the text element you wish to edit and start typing.
Likewise, How can I translate text from an image?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Translate app .
- Pick the languages. At the top left, choose the language you want to translate or Detect language.
- Beneath the text box, tap Camera .
- Use your finger to highlight the text you want to translate, or tap Select all.
To copy an entire text conversation, press and hold a message in the conversation until the options appear. Step 3. Click “More” and click the checkbox to select all of the text message conversations. Then tap the “Forward” button.
- 1 How do I copy an entire text thread?
- 2 How do you copy and paste on iPhone notes?
- 3 Can we copy text from PDF?
- 4 Can not copy text from PDF?
- 5 How can I extract text from a PDF for free?
- 6 Is there an app that can translate text from a picture?
- 7 How do you use translate on iPhone?
- 8 How do I use Google Translate on my phone?
- 9 How can I print an entire text conversation from my iPhone?
- 10 How do I copy an entire text conversation on iPhone for court?
- 11 How do you forward an entire email thread on iPhone?
How do I copy an entire text thread?
- Open the text chain you wish to preserve and hold a finger down on one of the texts in the conversation.
- Tap the “More…” option when it appears, then tap the circle to the left of each text and image you want to save.
How do you copy and paste on iPhone notes?
- Tap the Select button. A different toolbar appears.
- Tap the Copy button.
- Press and hold your finger in the document at the spot where you want to place the copied text.
- On the toolbar that appears, tap the Paste button. The copied text appears.
Can we copy text from PDF?
Copy specific content from a PDF Right-click the document, and choose Select Tool from the pop-up menu. Drag to select text, or click to select an image. Right-click the selected item, and choose Copy. The content is copied to the clipboard.
Can not copy text from PDF?
Open the PDF file in your Internet browser and download the file. Once the PDF file is downloaded, open it in Adobe Reader. Now, click on the Select tool option in the toolbar. After that, highlight the text you want to copy & click on the Edit button and then Copy option.
How can I extract text from a PDF for free?
- Choose or drop the PDF file from which you would like to extract text.
- Wait a few seconds while the text is being extracted.
- Download the file with the extracted text.
Is there an app that can translate text from a picture?
Google Translate can now translate text in images through your phone’s camera. … The feature means users can, for example, use their Android phone’s camera to take a picture of a menu in a foreign language, then have the app translate the text into their own tongue.
How do you use translate on iPhone?
- Open Translate.
- Choose two languages.
- Tap the Microphone button , then speak. If your iPhone isn’t in Silent mode, the translation will automatically speak and appear under the original text.
How do I use Google Translate on my phone?
- Open the Translate app .
- At the top left, tap Menu. Settings.
- Tap Tap to Translate. Enable.
How can I print an entire text conversation from my iPhone?
Step 1: Go to the Message app on your iPhone, and open the conversation that you want to print. Step 2: Tap and hold the message you want to print to get various options (copy, forward, speak, and more). Select the “Copy” option to copy the contents of the text to the clipboard. You can also select multiple messages.
How do I copy an entire text conversation on iPhone for court?
- Download and install TouchCopy on your computer.
- Run TouchCopy and connect your iPhone.
- Click the ‘Messages’ tab and locate the contact whose conversation you wish to print.
- Click the contact’s name to view that conversation.
- Hit ‘Print’.
How do you forward an entire email thread on iPhone?
Besides checking each message that you want to forward (the blue checkmark on the left side will show), there isn’t another way. Touch and hold the message bubble that you want to forward, then tap More. to send.