- Open the Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap “Podcasts” from the list of apps.
- In the “Add Episodes From” section, check to see if “Custom” is selected.
- To delete all the stored podcasts at once, tap “Up Next” in the “Add Episodes From” section.
Likewise, how do you delete downloads on Apple Watch? Swipe the album name to the left and then tap the ellipsis icon. At the action screen, tap the Remove button. The app asks if you want to delete the album from your library or remove this download from the watch. Tap Remove Download and the album is removed from your watch.
In this regard, how do I delete downloaded podcasts?
- A specific episode: Tap the episode. Tap Downloaded Remove download.
- All downloaded episodes: Tap Library Downloads. Tap More Remove all.
Also know, how do I delete pre installed apps on my Apple Watch? If your apps are set to list view, swipe the app you want to delete to the left and then tap the trash icon. If your apps are displayed in grid view, tap and hold an app icon until the screen starts to jiggle. Find the app you want to delete and then tap the “X” to remove it.
You asked, how do I delete preinstalled apps on my Apple Watch?
- Touch and hold the app you want to get rid of until it jiggles.
- Tap the X button to delete.
- Press the home button (or the digital crown if you’re doing it on your watch) to complete.
- Tap the Library tab at the bottom.
- Tap Shows.
- Tap a show for which you want to turn off downloads.
- Tap the ellipsis button in the upper-right corner.
- Either tap Unfollow or, to disable downloads, choose Settings.
- Turn off Automatic Downloads.
- Tap Done.
How do I delete multiple downloaded Podcasts?
Why can’t I delete Podcasts from my iPhone 2021?
On the iPhone, try Settings->General->iPhone Storage->Podcasts That will list episodes still downloaded on your device. You should be able to delete from there.
How do I delete messages on my Apple Watch?
To delete a message, simply open the Messages app on the smartwatch, perform a force touch on the message to be deleted and then select the Delete option from the menu.
How do I free up space on my Iwatch?
First, try to free up storage on your Apple Watch by removing any music or photos that you’ve synced to your watch. Then try to install the watchOS update. If your watch still doesn’t have enough available storage, remove some apps to free up more space, then try to update.
How do I delete photos from my watch?
Choose the album to store on Apple Watch To remove a photo from Apple Watch, open the Photos app on your iPhone, then remove the image from the album you’ve synced. To create a new album for Apple Watch photos, use the Photos app on your iPhone.
How do you delete built in apps on iPhone?
Deleting the built-in apps that come with iOS 10 and up is simple. You delete these apps the same way you delete third-party apps: Just tap and hold the app you want to delete until it starts shaking, then tap the X on the app, and tap Remove.
How do I permanently delete an app from my Apple account?
Hi, Tap and hold on the app you want to permanently delete from your iPhone. Press ‘Remove app’ or ‘Delete app’. Then tap delete.
How do I completely remove an app from my iPhone?
First, the simple method is to tap and hold the offending app’s icon on your home screen until all your iPhone’s app icons begin to jiggle. Then, you can tap the small “x” on the upper corner of the app. You’ll then be prompted with an option to delete the app and its data.
Do podcasts take up storage?
If you listen to a lot of podcasts on your iPhone and iPad, especially downloaded podcasts for offline listening, chances are they’re gradually taking up valuable storage space on your device. Fortunately, you can clear this data whenever you want and with ease.
How do I mass delete podcasts from my iPhone?
- Open the Podcasts App.
- Open My Podcasts.
- Select the Podcast That You Want to Trim Down.
- Tap on Edit (This will show you the episodes in list form. Check all the ones that you want to delete)
- Tap on Delete.
How do I delete old podcasts from my iPhone?
- Launch the Podcasts app.
- Find the podcast with the episode you wish to delete.
- Once you’ve selected the podcast with the episode you wish to delete from the “Listen Now” tab, swipe left.
- Tap “Delete.”