- Open the Watch app on your iPhone.
- Under the My Watch tab, tap Phone.
- Select Custom.
- Under Alerts, turn off both Sound and Haptic.
Best answer for this question, how do I delete Phone calls from my Apple Watch?
- Open the Phone app, then tap Recents to view a list of all recent calls.
- Tap Edit.
- Delete your entire call history, or a specific call. To clear all history, tap Clear, then tap. Or, to clear a single call, tap Delete , then tap Delete.
You asked, why does my Apple Watch ring when my wife gets a call? If someone call the wife and you are using the same Apple ID and handoff is enabled her calls will “ring” on your iPhone and thus by extension on your watch.
Also know, how do I delete calls from my Apple Watch 6?
Similarly, does deleting messages from Apple Watch delete from iPhone? While many apps sync between the Apple Watch and iPhone, Messages is not one of them. Conversations you delete from the Watch will still be on your iPhone, and threads you clear on your phone may remain on your Watch.If you are both using the same Apple ID and are both near the same wi-fi network it would be due to Continuity. You can turn it off by going to Settings > FaceTime and turning “iPhone Cellular Calls” to off on each phone. You may also want to consider/investigate using separate Apple IDs.
How do I get my Apple Watch to ring with both phones?
On your iPhone, in the Watch app, go to: My Watch (tab) > Phone. Choose Custom and select your preferred settings under each of Alerts and Ringtone, including checking that the Alert Volume is towards the centre or right hand side.
How do I stop my calls from showing up on another iPhone 2020?
Go to settings on your iPhone and iPad, then phone, then turn off “calls on other devices”.
How do you block a number on Apple Watch 6?
Block people on Apple Watch Tap on My Watch. Tap on Friends. Tap on Blocked. Tap on Block Contact.
How do I reset my Apple Watch to factory settings?
- Open the Settings app on your Apple Watch.
- Go to General > Reset, tap Erase All Content and Settings, then enter your passcode. If you have an Apple Watch with a cellular plan, you’re offered two options—Erase All and Erase All & Keep Plan. To completely erase your Apple Watch, choose Erase All.
How do I turn my Apple Watch off?
Turn off: Normally, you’ll leave your Apple Watch on all of the time, but if you need to turn it off, press and hold the side button until the sliders appear, then drag the Power Off slider to the right.
How long do texts stay on Apple Watch?
Although the Apple Watch mirrors your iPhone, messages are only saved for 30 days on your watch. The primary function of having messages on the Apple Watch is to respond and send new texts conveniently and quickly without your iPhone. At the moment, there is no way to store your messages for longer than 30 days.
Why does my Apple Watch not delete messages?
Question: Q: My deleted messages don’t delete on iwatch Messages on Apple Watch need to be deleted on the Apple Watch. To do this: Open the Messages app > swipe left on a conversation > tap Trash. If you would like to see this feature implemented in future, you can request it here: Feedback – Apple Watch.
How do I delete messages from my iPhone and Apple Watch at the same time?
Message deletion is not synced across Apple Watch and iPhone (and there is no way to enable this). Messages instead need to be deleted separately on each device. The Mirror my iPhone setting for the Messages app on Apple Watch determines only how you are notified about new messages.
Why does my Apple watch say my husband’s name?
Check that there is a single contact card for you and that it contains your name, Apple ID email address and iPhone number. Remove any duplicate contact cards and remove anyone else’s contact details from your own card.
Why is my apple watch calling me Dad?
On your iPhone: go to Settings > General > Siri > My Info – check that your contact card is selected. On your iPhone, in the Watch app: go to My Watch > General > About > Name – check and, if required, edit the name of your watch.
How do you stop Apple watch activity sharing?
- Open the Fitness app on your iPhone.
- Tap the Sharing tab, then tap the friend that you want to hide your activity from.
- Tap Hide my Activity. You can still see your friend’s activity, but they won’t see your activity.
- To start sharing again, tap Show my Activity.