Just download a podcast and tap on “Send to Apple Watch.” On your iPhone, open Overcast and navigate to the podcast episode you want to send to Apple Watch. Next, tap on the Queue button > Send to Watch. The transfer takes a while, possibly because it happens over Bluetooth.
Similarly, how do I download podcasts to my Apple Watch?
- Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap My Watch, then tap Podcasts.
- Tap Custom, then turn on the stations and shows you want to download to your Apple Watch. Your Apple Watch will try to download three episodes from every show you select.
As many you asked, can you use Overcast on Apple Watch? Overcast is available for the iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, and now M1-powered Macs because of their support for running iOS apps. The app is free but ad-supported, with an optional $9.99 subscription that can remove the ads.
Correspondingly, how do I export apple podcasts to Overcast? The Podcasts iOS app doesn’t have an export OPML feature, so you’ll have to log in to iTunes from your computer, export it, send the file to your iPhone, then import into Overcast. For the superfans with tons (even hundreds) of podcast subscriptions, you’ll likely need to go this route to save you some time.
Also know, is Overcast better than podcast app? Overcast. For folks who find Pocket Casts a bit too much for their needs, Overcast might be a better option. Created by developer Marco Arment in 2014, Overcast is one of the simplest iPhone podcast apps that doesn’t skimp on useful features. Design-wise, Overcast is about as minimalistic as it gets.
- 1 Is Overcast the best podcast app?
- 2 Why are podcasts not downloading to my Apple Watch?
- 3 Where did my Apple podcast app go?
- 4 Can I listen to podcast without Wi-Fi?
- 5 Can you listen to Overcast on Apple watch without phone?
- 6 How do I make a playlist on Overcast?
- 7 What is the best app for podcasts on iPhone?
- 8 How do I organize my Podcasts on overcast?
- 9 How do I export Podcasts from my iPhone?
- 10 How do I export OPML Podcasts?
- 11 What is the most used podcast app?
Is Overcast the best podcast app?
Overall, there are lots of great options for podcast apps. If you want a default Apple experience, use Apple Podcasts. If you want social features, Breaker is the best app for you. If you want the best overall audio experience, Overcast is hands down the best.
Why are podcasts not downloading to my Apple Watch?
On your iPhone, go to Settings > Podcasts and make sure that Sync Podcasts is turned on. Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone. Go to the My Watch tab, scroll to Podcasts, then tap it. Under Add Episodes From, tap Custom.
Where did my Apple podcast app go?
If I understand correctly, you are unable to find the Podcast app on your iPhone, but you can open it if you search for it on the App Store app. To help with this, please go to Settings > General > Reset and tap the Reset Home Screen Layout option and then test your issue again.
Can I listen to podcast without Wi-Fi?
A podcast is essentially a radio show that you can get on the internet, so you can listen any time you want. … Or, you can download a podcast, which means you’re saving it on your phone, or tablet, or computer, and you can listen to it anytime, even without an internet connection.
Can you listen to Overcast on Apple watch without phone?
The new Overcast watch app doesn’t rely on the iPhone at all. … You can also now adjust playback speed and move between chapters on the watch, whether you’re in standalone mode or are just using the app as a remote control for Overcast playback on your iPhone.
How do I make a playlist on Overcast?
What is the best app for podcasts on iPhone?
- Download Pocket Casts: Android, iOS.
- Download Overcast: iOS.
- Download Google Podcasts: Android, iOS.
- Download Spotify: Android, iOS.
- Download Castro: iOS.
- Download Luminary: Android, iOS.
How do I organize my Podcasts on overcast?
- Tap on the Playlist you want to override.
- Tap on Edit at the top right.
- Touch and hold the grabber to the right of the episode you want to reorder.
- Drag the episode to the top, or to whatever position in the list you like.
- Tap Done.
How do I export Podcasts from my iPhone?
Go to Music > click Podcasts in the left sidebar, you’ll see all podcasts of your iPhone on the right pane. Select the wanted Podcasts, and click Export from the tool bar or just right-click on the selected podcasts, then choose Export to PC from the drop down list and save the exported podcasts.
How do I export OPML Podcasts?
- Open the main menu by swiping right from the left edge of your screen.
- Tap Settings.
- Select Import/Export OPML.
- Tap Export Podcasts.
- Select an option from the share sheet.
What is the most used podcast app?
In 2020, the most commonly used app for listening to podcasts in the United States was Spotify, with 25 percent of podcast listeners aged 18 or above saying that they used Spotify to listen to podcasts. Meanwhile, Apple Podcasts was used by 20 percent of adults, down from 21 percent in the previous year.