- Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap My Watch, then tap Podcasts.
- Tap Custom, then turn on the stations and shows you want to download to your Apple Watch. Your Apple Watch will try to download three episodes from every show you select.
Also know, how do I download podcasts to watch offline? Make sure you’re connected to WiFi, and navigate to a podcast. Under Episodes, choose the podcast episode you’d like to download, and tap the three-dot menu button. A menu will appear with options to Share or Download. Tap Download.
Quick Answer, how long does it take to download a podcast to Apple Watch? The transfer takes a while, possibly because it happens over Bluetooth. (It took me around six minutes to transfer a 50-minute episode of The CultCast. If you want to send multiple episodes, it could easily take a lot of time.) Once an episode is synced with the Watch, it can be played directly on the Watch.
Also the question is, how do I download Spotify podcasts to my Apple Watch? Open the Spotify app on your Apple Watch. Find the music and podcasts you want to download. Select the playlist, album or podcast and press the three dots (…) and choose “Download to Apple Watch.” Once playlists, albums, or podcasts in your library are downloaded, you’ll see a little green arrow next to their names.
People ask also, can Apple podcasts be downloaded? Podcasts are free shows that you can download and play just as you would a radio or TV show. You can download individual podcast episodes, or you can subscribe so that new episodes are automatically downloaded as they become available.Your Apple Watch will try to download three episodes from every show you select. If you select a custom station, your Apple Watch will try to add as many unplayed episodes as possible.
How do I download podcasts to listen later?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open Google Podcasts .
- At the bottom, tap Home .
- At the top right, tap your Profile picture or initial. Podcast settings.
- Under “Downloads,” tap Auto downloading.
- Turn on Auto download new episodes.
- Under “Your subscriptions,” turn on podcasts you want to auto download.
Why are my apple podcasts not downloading?
Minor bugs and glitches, insufficient permissions, and corrupt network settings are the most common reasons that can prevent Apple Podcasts from downloading your podcasts locally to your iPhone.
Can you control podcasts from Apple Watch?
Control music, podcasts, or audiobooks on iPhone Open the Music, Podcasts, or Books app on your iPhone, then start playing a song, podcast, or audiobook. Open Now Playing on your Apple Watch and use its controls to play, pause, and more.
Is overcast better than podcast app?
Overcast. For folks who find Pocket Casts a bit too much for their needs, Overcast might be a better option. Created by developer Marco Arment in 2014, Overcast is one of the simplest iPhone podcast apps that doesn’t skimp on useful features. Design-wise, Overcast is about as minimalistic as it gets.
Can I play Spotify on my Apple Watch without my phone?
Spotify on Apple Watch: Supported Features. Spotify has been rolling out lots of features for the Apple Watch. Being able to download music and podcasts gives you the ability to listen to Spotify music on the watch without a network connection and phone.
Why will Spotify not download on my Apple Watch?
Reboot both my phone and watch. Delete the spotify app, then reboot both devices and install. Unpaired and paired the watch.
Can you play Spotify offline on Apple Watch?
All users are already able to play tracks, albums, playlists, and podcasts, and now Premium users will also be able to download everything they’re listening to for a true offline and phone-free experience. This is on top of all the other Spotify features on Apple Watch—from Connect & Control to streaming to Siri.
How do I download Apple podcasts to MP3?
- Open iTunes.
- Click “Podcasts” in the toolbar.
- Click the “Subscribe Free” button.
- Open Windows Explorer and navigate to the iTunes directory on your computer.
- Scroll through the iTunes directory to find the “Podcasts” folder.
- Open your MP4 to MP3 conversion program.
Are Podcasts on Apple free?
Apple Podcasts is available for free in over 170 countries and regions on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, Apple Watch, Apple TV, HomePod and HomePod mini, CarPlay, iTunes on Windows, and other smart speakers and car systems.
What is the app for Podcasts on iPhone?
Apple Podcasts is Apple’s podcast app that is built into iPhones, iPads, Apple Watch, and Apple TV. It originally debuted in 2012, and is one of the most popular apps for listening to podcasts in the world.
Where can I download podcasts for free?
- Google Podcasts. Access millions of podcasts in the easy-to-use podcast app.
- Castbox. The award-winning podcast app allows you access to more than 50 million podcasts.
- Pocket Casts.
- TuneIn Radio.