- Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap My Watch, then tap Podcasts.
- Tap Custom, then turn on the stations and shows you want to download to your Apple Watch. Your Apple Watch will try to download three episodes from every show you select.
Similarly, how do I download podcasts to watch offline? Make sure you’re connected to WiFi, and navigate to a podcast. Under Episodes, choose the podcast episode you’d like to download, and tap the three-dot menu button. A menu will appear with options to Share or Download. Tap Download.
Frequent question, how do I listen to podcasts on my Apple Watch?
- After you connect Apple Watch to Bluetooth headphones or speakers, open the Podcasts app on your Apple Watch.
- Turn the Digital Crown to scroll through the artwork.
- Tap a podcast to play it.
Best answer for this question, how long does it take to download podcast to Apple Watch? The transfer takes a while, possibly because it happens over Bluetooth. (It took me around six minutes to transfer a 50-minute episode of The CultCast. If you want to send multiple episodes, it could easily take a lot of time.) Once an episode is synced with the Watch, it can be played directly on the Watch.
Likewise, can Apple podcasts be downloaded? Podcasts are free shows that you can download and play just as you would a radio or TV show. You can download individual podcast episodes, or you can subscribe so that new episodes are automatically downloaded as they become available.
- On your iPhone, go to Settings > Podcasts and make sure that Sync Podcasts is turned on.
- Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone. Go to the My Watch tab, scroll to Podcasts, then tap it.
- Under Add Episodes From, tap Custom.
- Tap the slider for the show that you want.
How many podcasts can you download on Apple Watch?
Your Apple Watch will try to download three episodes from every show you select. If you select a custom station, your Apple Watch will try to add as many unplayed episodes as possible.
Why are podcasts not downloading to my Apple Watch?
On your iPhone, go to Settings > Podcasts and make sure that Sync Podcasts is turned on. Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone. Go to the My Watch tab, scroll to Podcasts, then tap it. Under Add Episodes From, tap Custom.
How do I download Spotify podcasts to my Apple Watch?
Open the Spotify app on your Apple Watch. Find the music and podcasts you want to download. Select the playlist, album or podcast and press the three dots (…) and choose “Download to Apple Watch.” Once playlists, albums, or podcasts in your library are downloaded, you’ll see a little green arrow next to their names.
Can you control podcasts from Apple Watch?
Control music, podcasts, or audiobooks on iPhone Open the Music, Podcasts, or Books app on your iPhone, then start playing a song, podcast, or audiobook. Open Now Playing on your Apple Watch and use its controls to play, pause, and more.
Where did my Apple podcast app go?
If I understand correctly, you are unable to find the Podcast app on your iPhone, but you can open it if you search for it on the App Store app. To help with this, please go to Settings > General > Reset and tap the Reset Home Screen Layout option and then test your issue again.
Is overcast better than podcast app?
Overcast. For folks who find Pocket Casts a bit too much for their needs, Overcast might be a better option. Created by developer Marco Arment in 2014, Overcast is one of the simplest iPhone podcast apps that doesn’t skimp on useful features. Design-wise, Overcast is about as minimalistic as it gets.
Why can’t I play podcasts on my iPhone?
Open Settings and tap Screen Time -> Content & Privacy Restrictions -> Allowed Apps. Make sure the switch next to Podcasts is turned on. If you’re trying to download and Explicit podcast, head back to Settings -> Screen Time -> Content & Privacy Restrictions and tap Content Restrictions.
How do I download Apple podcasts to MP3?
- Open iTunes.
- Click “Podcasts” in the toolbar.
- Click the “Subscribe Free” button.
- Open Windows Explorer and navigate to the iTunes directory on your computer.
- Scroll through the iTunes directory to find the “Podcasts” folder.
- Open your MP4 to MP3 conversion program.
Are Podcasts on Apple free?
Apple Podcasts is available for free in over 170 countries and regions on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, Apple Watch, Apple TV, HomePod and HomePod mini, CarPlay, iTunes on Windows, and other smart speakers and car systems.
What is the app for Podcasts on iPhone?
Apple Podcasts is Apple’s podcast app that is built into iPhones, iPads, Apple Watch, and Apple TV. It originally debuted in 2012, and is one of the most popular apps for listening to podcasts in the world.
Where can I download podcasts for free?
- Google Podcasts. Access millions of podcasts in the easy-to-use podcast app.
- Castbox. The award-winning podcast app allows you access to more than 50 million podcasts.
- Pocket Casts.
- TuneIn Radio.