- Turn on your Mac machine and then launch your favorite web browser.
- Then go to the official website of Nox Player and download the Nox Player file for the Mac platform.
- Then select the location where the browser should save the file that you want to download.
Quick Answer, can you play PUBG on Macbook Air? PUBG does not require lots of PC resources, and you can play the game on any Mac computer (iMac, iMac Pro, or Mac Pro), where Parallels Desktop can be a solution.
Correspondingly, how do I download PUBG on my Macbook?
Moreover, how do I download PUBG for free on my macbook air? Open the Google Play Store app which is located on the home page of the Bluestacks emulator. Search PUBG under Google Play Store search bar. From the resultant apps, choose the PUBG official app and click on it. Press Install to download and install the app.
Amazingly, how can I play PUBG on my macbook air?
- Install BlueStacks on your computer.
- Sign in using a gmail account and configure your device as you like.
- Once you have your own device, go to the Play Store and search for PUBG.
- Install PUBG and run it. Done!
So how can users play PUBG Mobile using an emulator on their Mac just like their Windows counterparts? To do the same, you need to install the latest version of Windows on your Mac and then install the Tencent Buddy emulator for Windows on your Mac to be able to play PUBG Mobile on your Mac.
Is PUBG free on Mac?
All you have to do is install the GeForce Now app on your Mac, and sign in to your Steam account – or create a Steam account if you don’t have one. … It’s free for now, and creating a Steam account is also free. You’ll just have to buy “PUBG,” which costs $30.
How do I install PUBG on my laptop?
- Download and install the Tencent Gaming Buddy emulator. To play PUBG mobile on your PC or laptop, you need to download Tencent Gaming Buddy emulator.
- Downloading the additional files. One the emulator is installed, launch the game.
- Get your chicken dinner.
How do I play PUBG on my Macbook Pro?
How can I get PUBG on my MacBook Pro for free?
Is PUBG free on PC?
PUBG or Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds, the world’s most popular battle royale, is now a free-to-play game.
How do I run fortnite on my Macbook Pro?
Start playing Fortnite on your Mac To download Fortnite on your Mac, just visit the Epic Games site and start the download process from your Mac. Select the Download button in the top-right corner, then choose the PC/Mac download when given the option.
Can I play PUBG for free?
PUBG, the world’s most popular battle royale, is now a free-to-play game. … Players who will be trying out the game for free will also be eligible for rewards, but they will be able to use these rewards and continue their mission progress only after they buy the full game on PC.
How can I install PUBG on my laptop for free?
What laptops can run PUBG?
- XPC MSI GF65. Best Budget Gaming Laptop for PUBG. 16GB DDR4. GTX 1660Ti. 4 hours.
- Acer Predator Helios 300. Best Laptop For PUBG. Core i7-10750H. 16GB DDR4. 4 hours.
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus G15. Best ASUS Laptop For PUBG. AMD Ryzen 7 4800HS. 16GB DDR4.
- CUK MSI GP65 Leopard. Best Gaming Laptop for PUBG PC. Core i7-10750H. 16GB DDR4.
Is Tencent Gameloop safe?
Tencent Gaming Buddy or Gameloop Safe? … Gameloop is the emulator developed by Tencent Gaming, the company that developed the mobile version of one of the popular battle royal game PUBG. Gameloop does not contain any type of Viruses, Malware, and Spyware. It is a 100% safe Emulator for PC to play mobile video games.
Is PUBG on GeForce now?
PUBG or PUBG Lite added to geforce now.