- Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap My Watch, then tap Podcasts.
- Tap Custom, then turn on the stations and shows you want to download to your Apple Watch. Your Apple Watch will try to download three episodes from every show you select.
Also, how do I download podcast episodes to my Apple Watch?
- On your iPhone, go to Settings > Podcasts and make sure that Sync Podcasts is turned on.
- Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone. Go to the My Watch tab, scroll to Podcasts, then tap it.
- Under Add Episodes From, tap Custom.
- Tap the slider for the show that you want.
In this regard, can you download all episodes of a podcast at once? To download all the past episodes of a given podcast, right-click on the podcast’s icon or name in the middle column and select Download All. The download all function starts a simultaneous download of all the past episodes of the podcasts onto your computer.
Beside above, where did my Apple podcast app go? If I understand correctly, you are unable to find the Podcast app on your iPhone, but you can open it if you search for it on the App Store app. To help with this, please go to Settings > General > Reset and tap the Reset Home Screen Layout option and then test your issue again.
Likewise, why are podcasts not downloading to my Apple Watch? On your iPhone, go to Settings > Podcasts and make sure that Sync Podcasts is turned on. Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone. Go to the My Watch tab, scroll to Podcasts, then tap it. Under Add Episodes From, tap Custom.
- Go to the Settings page.
- Tap the Download Settings–>Auto Download New Episodes.
- Select the podcasts you want to be auto-downloaded.
- 1 Why can’t I see all episodes on Apple podcasts?
- 2 Is overcast better than podcast app?
- 3 How do I get the Apple podcast app back?
- 4 How do I get the podcast app on my iPhone home screen?
- 5 How do I add podcast app to my iPhone?
- 6 How long does it take to download a podcast to Apple Watch?
- 7 How do I download a podcast to my iPhone?
- 8 Can you listen to Spotify on Apple watch without phone or cellular?
- 9 How do I download an episode of a podcast to listen to offline?
- 10 What did Apple do to the podcast app?
- 11 How do I stop Podcasts from taking up storage?
Why can’t I see all episodes on Apple podcasts?
Apple Podcasts is Not Showing All Episodes If that still does not work, try toggling the Airplane mode on and off and it will re-fetch the episodes for you. Toggle the WiFi network you are connected to off and on and this will help with resolving the issue on your device. Restart the device.
Is overcast better than podcast app?
Overcast. For folks who find Pocket Casts a bit too much for their needs, Overcast might be a better option. Created by developer Marco Arment in 2014, Overcast is one of the simplest iPhone podcast apps that doesn’t skimp on useful features. Design-wise, Overcast is about as minimalistic as it gets.
How do I get the Apple podcast app back?
- On your iOS device, go to the App Store.
- Search for the app. Make sure that you use the exact name of the app. Find the correct name of built-in apps.
- Tap. to restore the app.
- Wait for the app to restore, then open it from your Home screen.
How do I get the podcast app on my iPhone home screen?
Tap and hold the empty space on the iPhone home screen to activate jiggle mode. Now, tap on the Plus button which is on the top-left corner of the screen. Scroll down and tap Podcast. Choose the type of Podcast Widget do you like to set on iPhone from the shown Widget Previews.
How do I add podcast app to my iPhone?
- Unlock your phone and open the “Podcasts” app (purple icon shown here).
- Next, click on the search icon.
- In the text field that appears at the top of the screen, type the words “digital health today”.
- You will then see a screen that looks similar to this.
How long does it take to download a podcast to Apple Watch?
The transfer takes a while, possibly because it happens over Bluetooth. (It took me around six minutes to transfer a 50-minute episode of The CultCast. If you want to send multiple episodes, it could easily take a lot of time.) Once an episode is synced with the Watch, it can be played directly on the Watch.
How do I download a podcast to my iPhone?
- Tap the “iTunes” app on your home screen.
- Tap “Search” and then type the name of a specific podcast.
- Tap the podcast’s name to go to its episode listings.
- Tap the arrow icon next to any episode to download it to your iPhone.
- Enter the password for your Apple account and tap “Download.”
Can you listen to Spotify on Apple watch without phone or cellular?
1) Power your Apple Watch on then launch the Spotify app. 2) Tap Your Library and browse playlists from Spotify. 3) Press the Device icon and select Apple Watch from the list. 4) Start to listen to Spotify directly from your watch.
How do I download an episode of a podcast to listen to offline?
Make sure you’re connected to WiFi, and navigate to a podcast. Under Episodes, choose the podcast episode you’d like to download, and tap the three-dot menu button. A menu will appear with options to Share or Download. Tap Download.
What did Apple do to the podcast app?
Apple’s iOS 14.5 update, accompanied by iPadOS 14.5 and macOS Big Sur 11.3 brought a major overhaul of the Podcasts app, including a new design, a re-thought system of “following” shows instead of “subscribing,” a new centralized location to change new episode notifications, in-app paid podcast subscriptions for the …
How do I stop Podcasts from taking up storage?
- Tap the Library tab at the bottom.
- Tap Shows.
- Tap a show for which you want to turn off downloads.
- Tap the ellipsis button in the upper-right corner.
- Either tap Unfollow or, to disable downloads, choose Settings.
- Turn off Automatic Downloads.
- Tap Done.