Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone. 2. In the ‘My Watch’ tab and under the heading ‘Installed on Apple Watch’, check if Spotify is already downloaded. If it isn’t installed already on your Apple Watch, scroll down to the ‘Available Apps’ section and hit ‘Install’ on Spotify.
Best answer for this question, how can I play Spotify on my Apple Watch without my phone? Scroll to Music and tap it, then tap + to transfer Spotify music to Apple Watch. Tap the + button next to the music that you want. After syncing, you will find Spotify music tracks on Apple Watch and just play Spotify music on Apple Watch without iPhone even offline.
Considering this, is there a way to download Spotify songs onto Apple Watch?
- Open Spotify on your phone.
- Choose a playlist. (
- Tap the three dots to get a menu; one of the options should be “Download to this device” (i.e., your phone) and another will be “Download to Apple Watch.”
- On your Apple Watch, open the Spotify app.
Furthermore, why won’t the Spotify app download on my Apple Watch? If you’re still having trouble after that, we recommend going through the following troubleshooting steps: clean reinstall the app on both your smartphone and the smartwatch. unpair and pair the watch again. connect the watch to a charger.
You asked, why can’t I play Spotify on Apple Watch? Spotify does not support the Apple Watch as a device to play its music. The ONLY thing Spotify allows is for the Apple Watch to be a remote control for the Spotify iPhone app. This is all Spotify‘s decision. Pandora and Apple Music fully support the Apple Watch with music streaming, offline music, and Siri integration.All users are already able to play tracks, albums, playlists, and podcasts, and now Premium users will also be able to download everything they’re listening to for a true offline and phone-free experience. This is on top of all the other Spotify features on Apple Watch—from Connect & Control to streaming to Siri.
How do I download a playlist to my Apple Watch?
- Open the Music app on your Apple Watch.
- Tap Library, Listen Now, or Search, then navigate to music you want to add.
- Tap a playlist or album, tap. , then tap Add to Library. A message confirms that the item was added.
- To download the music to Apple Watch, tap. again, then tap Download.
How do I activate Spotify on my Apple Watch?
- Launch the Watch app on your iPhone.
- In the My Watch tab, under the heading Installed on Apple Watch, check that Spotify appears in the list.
- After it’s installed, select the Spotify app from your Apple Watch’s Home screen.
How do I play Spotify through my Apple Watch Speaker?
- Open the Spotify app on your Apple Watch.
- Tap the speaker icon in the bottom right corner.
- A list of all available speakers appears.
- Tap the speaker you want to play Spotify through.
Why are apps not installing on Apple Watch?
Option 1: Uninstall, reinstall Open the Apple Watch companion app on your iPhone, and scroll down through the My Watch section to the app you’re trying to install. Tap on this app to see the “Show App on Apple Watch” toggle. Flip the switch to off, wait for the app to finish uninstalling, then toggle it back on again.
Does Apple Watch support Spotify?
For Spotify to show on your Apple Watch, download and log in to the Spotify app on your iPhone. Note: Make sure you’ve paired your Apple Watch to your iPhone with Bluetooth.
How do I fix Spotify on my Apple Watch?
- First solution: Force close then restart Spotify app on your watch.
- Second solution: Reboot your Apple Watch 4.
- Third solution: Update Spotify app on your Watch 4.
- Fourth solution: Reinstall Spotify app on your Watch 4.
Can you use AirPods with Apple Watch without phone?
Play audio from Apple Watch on Bluetooth headphones or speakers without your iPhone nearby. Tip: If you have AirPods that you set up with your iPhone, they’re ready to use with your Apple Watch—just press play.
How many songs can you download on Apple Watch?
Apple Watch has a limit of 250 songs or 2 GB which you can change in the Watch app on iPhone under Music → Storage Limit. The Watch app on iPhone is also where you will set which music to sync.
How can I get Spotify Premium for free?
- Signing up for a Free Spotify Account.
- Join A Friend’s Family Account (easy if you know someone)
- Multiple Trial Accounts (easiest but a nuisance)
- Install Spotify++ With an Installer App (more difficult but effective)
- Related Articles:
Can you listen to podcasts on Apple Watch without phone?
When you add podcasts to your Apple Watch, you can listen to them wherever you go, even when you don’t have your iPhone with you. Just subscribe to shows in the Podcasts app on your iPhone and recent episodes of those shows are added to your Apple Watch when it’s connected to power.
Can you get Snapchat on Apple Watch?
No, Snapchat is unavailable on the Apple Watch.