Download the Latest In the Watch app on your iPhone, tap the Face Gallery icon at the bottom of the screen. The top row shows the new faces available with the latest version of watchOS, including Artist, GMT, Memoji, and Typograph. Tap the face you want to install and tap the Add button.
In this regard, how do I get new watch faces on Apple Watch?
- Press the Digital Crown to go to the watch face.
- Touch and hold the display, swipe all the way to the right, then tap the add button .
- To choose a watch face, turn the Digital Crown, then tap the one that you want.
Furthermore, can you import watch faces to Apple Watch? On the iPhone that you use with your watch, tap the shared watch face link. When the Watch app opens, tap Add to My Faces. The shared face is added to the My Faces section in the Watch app, and appears on your Apple Watch when you select a watch face.
Correspondingly, can I get free Apple Watch faces? Watch Face Albums is a free apple watch wallpapers app that you can download many beautiful and amazing wallpapers for your Apple Watch. All the watch faces are from free internet sharing or authorized by their owners. We suggest you download the whole album and sync them to your Apple Watch.
As many you asked, how do I add watch faces?
- Open the Watch app.
- Tap the Face Gallery icon at the bottom center of your display.
- Tap on the one you want to add, tweak the settings a little if you want, and tap “Add.” The new face will appear on your Watch in short order.
Can I add Nike+ face to Apple Watch?
You can select the face you want to use, whether you opt for the Hermès or Nike+ option, or a stock option. They’re enabled in the same way you would enable any other watch face – by dragging them into the order you want. Once applied, it gets pushed to your Apple Watch and takes effect immediately.
How do I download third party faces on Apple watch?
- Open the App Store on your Apple Watch.
- Tap Search.
- Tap the microphone icon to dictate your search term.
- Dictate “watch faces” and tap Done.
- Scroll through the listings that appear.
- Tap Get to buy.
Are there custom Apple watch faces?
The Face Gallery in the Apple Watch app is the easiest way to see all of the available watch faces, customize one, and add it to your collection. But, if your iPhone isn’t handy, you can customize the face right on your watch. For more information, see Apple Watch faces and their features.
How many watch faces can you have on Apple watch?
You can choose from seven different typefaces and countless colors for the perfect combination.
Can Apple Watch Series 3 download watch faces?
While Apple Watch still doesn’t support third-party watch faces, the Face Sharing feature introduced in watchOS 7 does make it easy to import and add pre-customized watch faces.
How do I add watch faces to my camera roll?
- Open Photos on iPhone.
- Find the photo you’d like to use for a new watch face.
- Tap the share button in the bottom left corner.
- Swipe from right to left if needed to find and tap Create Watch Face.
- Choose which type of face you’d like to create.
- Customize the new photo watch face.
How do I open a watch face file?
When you receive the file on your iPhone, you’ll be asked to open it in your choice of apps. Tap on “Watch” at the top of the list to open it directly in the Watch app and follow the prompts to add it to your faces. You could also save the file to Apple Notes for Mac, then open the corresponding note on your iPhone.
What is the best app for watch faces?
Facer is by far the most popular app for watch faces considering it has one of the largest watch face collections for smartwatches. Be it a Galaxy Watch, an Android Wear Watch, or an Apple Watch, Facer’s got you covered across the board.
How much do Facer watch faces cost?
Facer does have free watch faces that everyone can access, but many of the new watch faces announced today are only available to premium subscribers. Facer premium is a monthly subscription fee of $4.99, but yearly subscriptions are available for $39.99.
How do I add watch faces to Android Wear?
- Tap the screen on your watch to wake the home screen.
- Once woke, touch and hold the screen for two seconds.
- This will bring up the library of watch faces for you to swipe between.
- Swipe to the far-right side of the library and tap ‘Add more watch faces’.