Press Command-Option-A to produce Safari’s Activity window. In this window you’ll see the name of the video followed by the word YouTube. In the list of links below look for an entry of several megabytes that appears to be loading. Option-double-click on it and it will download to your Mac as an flv file.
Likewise, how do I download YouTube videos using Safari?
- In the YouTube app, find the video you want to save.
- Tap the three vertical dots next to the video name.
- Tap Share > Copy link.
- Switch to Safari and go to DownVids.net.
- Double-tap in the box to paste the URL.
- Make sure to set the file type to .
- Tap Download.
Similarly, can I download a YouTube video to my Mac?
- Go to visit YouTube Video and MP3 Downloader.
- The webpage will detect your browser automatically.
- Download and install the extension.
- Go to YouTube and play the video you want to download.
- Now you should see there is a Download button under the video.
Furthermore, how do I download a video from Safari on a Mac? Download Video from a Website with Safari When you’re viewing a web page in Safari on an Apple Mac computer, you can click on the link to any downloadable content to begin the download process. For items on the page without links, use Control-click on the item and then select Download Linked File.
Moreover, how do I download YouTube videos to watch offline on Mac?
- Find and click the video you want to download in YouTube.
- Copy the URL of the video.
- Go to visit the online video downloader.
- Paste the URL of the YouTube video to the address bar.
- Click “Download”.
- YouTubeMP4. This online tool is one of the easiest ways to download YouTube videos without any software.
- 1 What is the best Free YouTube Downloader for Mac?
- 2 How do I download YouTube videos to my Mac 2021?
- 3 What is the best video downloader for Mac?
- 4 How do I download YouTube videos to MP4 on Mac?
- 5 How do you save videos on a Mac?
- 6 How do I download a video from the Internet to my Mac?
- 7 How do I copy a video from a website on a Mac?
- 8 Is there a way to download YouTube videos to watch offline?
- 9 How do I save a YouTube video to my Mac desktop?
- 10 How can I safely download videos from YouTube?
- 11 How do I download and save a YouTube video to my computer?
What is the best Free YouTube Downloader for Mac?
- Airy Video Downloader.
- WinX HD.
- Softorino YouTube Converter 2.
- Wondershare YouTube Downloader.
- iTube Studio.
- MacX YouTube Downloader.
- PullTube for Mac.
- 4K Video Downloader.
How do I download YouTube videos to my Mac 2021?
- Step 1: Get 4K Video Downloader.
- Step 2: Copy and paste the video URL.
- Step 3: Choose the quality and format.
- Step 4: Download the YouTube video.
What is the best video downloader for Mac?
- QDownloader.io (web tool)
- Keepv.id (web tool)
- aTube Catcher (Windows)
- Freemake (Windows, macOS)
- ClipGrab (Windows, Mac)
- Get Tube (Mac)
- 4K Video Downloader (Windows, Mac)
- MacTubes (Mac)
How do I download YouTube videos to MP4 on Mac?
- Run YouTube to MP4 Converter.
- Copy the video link from YouTube. Return to the YouTube to MP4 Converter.
- Click ‘Paste’.
- Select Convert to MP4 and choose ‘Original quality’ or ‘Economy’ (smaller output file). Click ‘Download’.
- Wait the app to convert your video to MP4 from YouTube.
How do you save videos on a Mac?
In the QuickTime Player app on your Mac, choose File > Save. Enter a name in the Export As field, add a tag (optional), then choose where you want to save the recording file. To save your recording to iCloud, click the Where pop-up menu, then choose QuickTime Player — iCloud.
How do I download a video from the Internet to my Mac?
- Navigate To The Video You Want To Download.
- Open The Developer Console.
- Reload The Page.
- Start Playing the Video.
- Locate The Video In The Developer Console List.
- Double Click The Video Element.
- Wait For The Video To Load In a New Window.
- Download The Video.
How do I copy a video from a website on a Mac?
Is there a way to download YouTube videos to watch offline?
You can even save a YouTube video for offline viewing while watching, you just need to tap on the Download button (down arrow) below the video title. In this case, also, YouTube will ask you to choose the video quality. Once the download is complete, you will see a View button at the bottom.
How do I save a YouTube video to my Mac desktop?
Using ClipGrab. Go to https://clipgrab.org and click Free Download. ClipGrab is a free Mac app that lets you save YouTube videos to your computer. ClipGrab is a good alternative to QuickTime because you won’t have to sit through the video while it records—you’ll just enter the URL and the app does the work.
How can I safely download videos from YouTube?
How do I download and save a YouTube video to my computer?
- Download and install YTD Video Downloader.
- Navigate to the YouTube video you want to save, using your browser.
- Launch YTD Video Downloader (if it’s not already running).
- Copy and paste the YouTube address from your browser into YTD’s URL field.
- Click the Download button in YTD.