Furthermore, Can I edit an Excel file on my iPhone? Microsoft provides a full suite of mobile apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices, including Word, Excel and Powerpoint. You can open and edit your documents and files stored in Sync, directly from these apps (editing requires an Office 365 subscription).
Question, How do I open an Excel file on my iPhone? To open a file like a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet on your iPhone or iPad, tap the file in the spreadsheet manager. If you don’t see the spreadsheet manager, tap the Back button (on an iPhone or iPod touch) or Spreadsheets (on an iPad), then tap the file that you want to open.
You asked, How do I edit an Excel spreadsheet on mobile? Begin with your spreadsheet open in Excel for Android phones or tablets. Tap Edit. To edit the contents of a cell, tap to select that cell, and then type your entry. Tap the green checkmark to enter your edited text.
Quick Answer, How do I edit an Excel sheet?
- Double-click the cell that contains the data that you want to edit.
- Click the cell that contains the data that you want to edit, and then click anywhere in the formula bar.
- Click the cell that contains the data that you want to edit, and then press F2.
Download Microsoft Excel and get the best way to create, organize and manage data and spreadsheets from your iPhone or iPad. To create or edit documents, sign in with a free Microsoft account on devices with a screen size smaller than 10.1 inches.
- 1 Is there an Excel app for iPhone?
- 2 How do I open and edit an Excel file on my iPhone?
- 3 How do I open an Excel file on my phone?
- 4 How do I download an Excel file to my iPhone?
- 5 How do you edit an Excel spreadsheet online?
- 6 How do I enter data into Excel Mobile?
- 7 How do I use Excel spreadsheet on mobile?
- 8 How do you unlock an Excel spreadsheet for editing?
- 9 How do you make an Excel document not editable?
- 10 How can I edit an Excel spreadsheet without Microsoft Office?
- 11 How can I open an Excel file without Excel?
Is there an Excel app for iPhone?
The Microsoft Office apps are free to download from the App Store (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) to any iPhone or iPad user running iOS 12 or later. … You can create, edit, view and print documents, presentations and spreadsheets in the Office apps for free, but to do so you will need to sign in.
How do I open and edit an Excel file on my iPhone?
- Open a spreadsheet in the Google Sheets app.
- In your spreadsheet, double-tap the cell you want to edit.
- Enter your data.
- Optional: To format text, touch and hold the text, then choose an option.
- When done, tap Done .
How do I open an Excel file on my phone?
- Upload the XLS file from your computer to Google Drive.
- Open your phone’s browser and navigate to drive.google.com.
- Tap on the XLS file to open it.
- Install Documents to Go from the App Store for your iPhone or from Google Play for your Android phone.
- Open the Documents to Go app.
How do I download an Excel file to my iPhone?
Tap the message that has the Excel attachment that you want to download. Scroll to the bottom of the message until you see the attachment. Tap it to begin downloading. Once the download is complete, your iPhone will automatically open the Excel attachment for viewing.
How do you edit an Excel spreadsheet online?
Locate the Excel workbook file you want to edit and then click its filename. As soon as you select the name of the workbook file to edit, Excel Online opens the workbook in a new tab in your web browser, in the Editing view complete with a File button and the Home, Insert, Data, Review, and View Ribbon tabs.
How do I enter data into Excel Mobile?
How do I use Excel spreadsheet on mobile?
- Typing in Excel. Tap the formula bar, type, and then tap the check mark. Tip: You can also double tap a cell to start typing as well.
- Typing a formula. Tap the fx button to start a formula.
- Clearing a cell. Tap a cell, then tap Clear.
- Moving a column. Tap a column header.
How do you unlock an Excel spreadsheet for editing?
- Go to File > Info > Protect > Unprotect Sheet, or from the Review tab > Changes > Unprotect Sheet.
- If the sheet is protected with a password, then enter the password in the Unprotect Sheet dialog box, and click OK.
How do you make an Excel document not editable?
1 Answer. To make a column non-editable: Select the whole worksheet, Right Click->Format Cells->Protection, uncheck the “Locked” check box. Select the column you want to protect, right Click->Format Cells->Protection, select the “Locked” check box.
How can I edit an Excel spreadsheet without Microsoft Office?
- Google Sheets. Image: Google.
- Microsoft Office Excel Online.
- Apache OpenOffice Calc.
- LibreOffice Calc.
- WPS Office Spreadsheets.
How can I open an Excel file without Excel?
- Open your browser.
- Go to Google Sheets or follow the link above.
- Click on the plus sign (“Start a new spreadsheet”).
- Tap “File.”
- Tap “Open.”
- You can choose a file from your drive, or you can tap “Upload” to access the files from your computer.