- Open the Music app on your Apple Watch.
- Tap Library, scroll down, tap Downloaded, then tap Playlists or Albums.
- Swipe left on a playlist or album, tap. , then tap Remove.
- Tap Remove Download or Delete from Library.
Best answer for this question, how do I delete pictures and music from my apple watch? To remove a photo from Apple Watch, open the Photos app on your iPhone, then remove the image from the album you’ve synced.
You asked, how do I clear data from my Apple Watch?
- Open the Settings app on your Apple Watch.
- Go to General > Reset, tap Erase All Content and Settings, then enter your passcode. If you have an Apple Watch with a cellular plan, you’re offered two options—Erase All and Erase All & Keep Plan.
Considering this, how do I manage music on my Apple Watch? Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone. Tap My Watch, then tap Music. Below Playlists & Albums, tap Add Music. Select albums and playlists to sync to your Apple Watch.
Additionally, how do I delete photos from my apple watch face?
- Press firmly on the watch face to enter switching mode.
- Swipe to the watch face you want to delete.
- Swipe up on the watch face to reveal the trash button.
- Tap the trash button to confirm.
- On your Apple Watch, tap Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings.
- Type your password if prompted.
- For GPS + Cellular models, choose to keep or remove your cellular plan.
- Tap Erase All to confirm.
How do I remove an Apple Watch from previous owner’s account?
Sign in with your Apple ID, and open Settings. Under My Devices, click your Apple Watch. Click X next to your device. Click Remove to confirm.
How do you delete all messages on Apple Watch?
On your watch, open the Messages app (via the Home screen, which is accessed via a single press of the Digital Crown) > when viewing the conversation list, swipe left on a conversation > tap Delete / Trash.
Can I use Spotify on my Apple watch without my phone?
Spotify on Apple Watch: Supported Features. Spotify has been rolling out lots of features for the Apple Watch. Being able to download music and podcasts gives you the ability to listen to Spotify music on the watch without a network connection and phone.
What music app works on Apple Watch?
- Apple Watch Music app.
- Pandora Radio.
- TuneIn Radio Pro.
- djay 2 for iPhone.
Can you use AirPods with Apple watch without phone?
Play audio from Apple Watch on Bluetooth headphones or speakers without your iPhone nearby. Tip: If you have AirPods that you set up with your iPhone, they’re ready to use with your Apple Watch—just press play.
How do I delete photo app from Apple Watch?
- Press the Digital Crown to see all of your apps on the Home Screen.
- If your Home Screen is in grid view, touch and hold an app lightly until the app icons jiggle.
- If your Home screen is in list view, swipe left on the app you want to delete, then tap the red delete button.
How do I get pictures off my Apple Watch?
- Open the Camera Remote app on your Apple Watch.
- Position your iPhone to frame the shot using your Apple Watch as a viewfinder.
- To zoom, turn the Digital Crown.
- To adjust exposure, tap the key area of the shot in the preview on your Apple Watch.
- To take the shot, tap the Shutter button.
How do I delete a watch face?
Can you remove activation lock without previous owner?
Go to “Find My iPhone > All Devices” and select the device to remove/unlock. Step 3. Click “Erase [device]” and after erasing, click “Remove from Account”. Once the above steps are complete, the activation lock will be removed and you can use your own Apple ID.
How do I reset my Apple watch without an Apple ID and previous owner?
- Launch the Settings app on your Apple Watch and tap the General option.
- Select the Reset option and tap on Erase All Content and Settings.
- Your Apple Watch will ask you to input your passcode.
- Tap the Erase All option and your Apple Watch will begin to reset.
How do you hard reset an Apple watch?
Force restart your Apple Watch You should force restart your device as a last resort and only if it’s not responding. To force restart your Apple Watch, press and hold both the side button and Digital Crown for at least 10 seconds, then release both buttons when you see the Apple logo.