- Unplug HomePod or unplug the power adapter for HomePod mini, wait 10 seconds, then plug it back in.
- Wait 10 seconds, then touch your finger to the top of HomePod and hold it there.
- The white spinning light will turn red. Keep your finger down.
- Siri will say that your HomePod is about to reset.
Also the question is, how do I reset my mini HomePod?
- Open the Home app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Then tap and hold the HomePod that you want to reset.
- Next, scroll down and tap Reset HomePod.
- Then select Remove Accessory.
- Next, tap Remove.
- Finally, wait for your HomePod to reset.
Likewise, what do you do when HomePod isn’t responding?
- Make sure HomePod is turned on. Make sure HomePod is plugged in to power.
- Check for alerts in the Home app.
- Check your Wi-Fi connection.
- If “Hey Siri” isn’t responding.
- Restart HomePod.
- Remove HomePod from the Home app.
- Reset HomePod.
- Get help.
Best answer for this question, how do I force a HomePod mini to update?
- Make sure that your device is updated to the latest version of iOS, iPadOS, or macOS.
- Open the Home app. Select Home , then Home Settings > Software Update.
- Select HomePod to turn automatic updates on or off. If there’s a new update, select Update.
Furthermore, how do you put HomePod in pairing mode? If the problem keeps happening, try restoring your HomePod to factory settings and starting over. You can manually reset this way by unplugging the mini, waiting 10 seconds, and plugging it back in. Wait five seconds, then press your finger on the top of the HomePod mini and hold it there.
- 1 Why won’t my iPhone connect to HomePod?
- 2 Is the HomePod discontinued?
- 3 Why is my HomePod blinking white?
- 4 Why is my HomePod mini not updating?
- 5 Did HomePod get an update?
- 6 Will HomePod be updated?
- 7 How do I reset my HomePod to a new Wi-Fi?
- 8 How do I get HomePod to recognize different voices?
- 9 How do I access HomePod settings?
- 10 How do you skip on HomePod?
- 11 Why does my Spotify keep pausing iOS?
Why won’t my iPhone connect to HomePod?
Make sure that your device is updated to the latest version of iOS or iPadOS and has the Home and Music app. Make sure that your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is updated to the latest version of iOS or iPadOS. Also check that the Music app and Home app are installed on the device that you’re using to set up HomePod.
Is the HomePod discontinued?
We are discontinuing the original HomePod, it will continue to be available while supplies last through the Apple Online Store, Apple Retail Stores, and Apple Authorized Resellers. Apple will provide HomePod customers with software updates and service and support through Apple Care.
HomePod second warning light: blinking white light This means that is ready to be set up for the first time. Or, that an alarm or a countdown has just gone off.
Why is my HomePod mini not updating?
Answer: A: First reboot your router and power cycle the HomePod, then try again. If it still won’t update either manually or after leaving overnight with automatic updates enabled try the Press the top of HomePod to reset it method from Reset HomePod – Apple Support, and then try to get the update once more.
Did HomePod get an update?
Apple today released a new 14.7 software update for the HomePod and the HomePod mini, which is designed to accompany the iOS 14.7 release that is now available on the iPhone. … Apple says the update also includes general performance and stability improvements.
Will HomePod be updated?
Apple’s original Siri-based speaker, now discontinued. After three years on the market, Apple discontinued the original HomePod as of March 12, 2021, and will focus its efforts on the smaller and cheaper HomePod mini launched in November 2020. For more information on that device, see our HomePod mini roundup.
How do I reset my HomePod to a new Wi-Fi?
- Launch the Home app.
- Tap Rooms.
- Swipe to the left or right to locate the Room your HomePod is in, and then tap and hold on the HomePod.
- Swipe down and tap the Settings icon.
- Swipe down and tap Reset HomePod.
- Tap Restart HomePod.
How do I get HomePod to recognize different voices?
Open the Home app, tap Home , then select Home Settings. Tap your user profile under People, and turn on: Recognise my Voice: allows Siri to know your name, access your music library and Apple Music account, use Find My and control secure HomeKit accessories from HomePod.
How do I access HomePod settings?
To access HomePod settings, open the Home app, tap the Home tab, long press on the HomePod tile, and tap the Details button in the bottom right-hand corner.
How do you skip on HomePod?
Pause and resume playback: Tap the top of HomePod to pause playback. Tap again to resume. Go to the next track: Double-tap the top of HomePod to skip the song that’s currently playing.
Why does my Spotify keep pausing iOS?
Ensure it’s set to the Off position. This setting can interfere with Spotify on any device, whether it’s a phone or a tablet. If you find Spotify keeps pausing while you’re listening to music, try turning off low power mode and ensuring you have sufficient charge.