People ask also, How can I Download YouTube videos on iPhone? Once you’re subscribed to YouTube Premium, simply start watching a video in the YouTube iOS app. Below the video, you’ll see a Download button. Tap Download and then pick the video quality of your choice. A checkmark will appear below the video when it’s finished downloading.
Also, How can I Download YouTube videos to my iPhone 2021?
Likewise, How can I Download YouTube videos free?
Also know, How can I download YouTube videos directly to my phone?
- Download TubeMate and install on your Android phone.
- Open TubeMate and search for a YouTube video.
- Tap the green Download button.
- Choose from the list of quality and format options.
- Tap the Downloads List icon in the bottom menu to find your video.
- 1 How can I download YouTube videos to my iPhone camera roll 2020?
- 2 What is the best YouTube downloader?
- 3 Can you download YouTube videos 2021?
- 4 How do you save a video from YouTube to your camera roll?
- 5 Is it illegal to download videos from YouTube for personal use?
- 6 How can I download YouTube videos without the app?
- 7 How do you save YouTube videos to your iPhone camera roll without the app?
- 8 How do I save a video to my iPhone camera roll?
- 9 Can you save a video on YouTube?
- 10 Why can’t I download YouTube videos anymore 2020?
- 11 What is the easiest way to download YouTube videos?
How can I download YouTube videos to my iPhone camera roll 2020?
If you wish to save it to your phone’s camera roll, then go to the saved video section and click on the information (“i”) icon. From here, just tap on the option of “Save to camera roll.” In no time, the selected video will be saved to the camera roll.
What is the best YouTube downloader?
- 4K Video Downloader. Fast, free and flexible – the most versatile YouTube downloader.
- WinX YouTube Downloader. Clear, powerful and well designed – a very close runner-up.
- Any Video Converter Free.
- Free YouTube Download.
- aTube Catcher.
Can you download YouTube videos 2021?
Open the YouTube website and choose a video you want to download. Click on the video to open it, and a “Download Option” will instantly pop up underneath the video. Click on the “Download option” and choose your preferred video format and resolution.
How do you save a video from YouTube to your camera roll?
Tap the three-dot in the lower-right corner of the video and then select Download. Open the File Go app to locate the YouTube video. Tap Download to save the YouTube video to Camera Roll.
Is it illegal to download videos from YouTube for personal use?
For personal use, no it is not illegal to download YouTube video. But it is immoral. Taking steps to avoid video-streaming quality issues and overstepping your data-downloading limit are common sense, and avoiding advertising is not illegal (ad-blockers are the bane of our industry, too).
How can I download YouTube videos without the app?
- Go to the Youtube video you want to download.
- Let the video play for at least a few seconds.
- Type in http://ss and then the youtube video URL:
- Click on the Green Download button and you’re done!
How do you save YouTube videos to your iPhone camera roll without the app?
How do I save a video to my iPhone camera roll?
Save your clips and images to your Camera Roll from the iPhone app. To download a video/image, open the file on the player page, then tap the file to reveal the three dots (menu). Select Save to Camera Roll and then choose if you’d like to save the original full resolution clip or a proxy version.
Can you save a video on YouTube?
You can download videos that you’ve already uploaded. If you haven’t uploaded the video yourself, you can’t save it to a computer. You can download videos from the YouTube app to your mobile device only.
Why can’t I download YouTube videos anymore 2020?
According to YouTube’s Terms and Conditions, users are not allowed to download any videos from YouTube. Rather than download videos, YouTube wants its users to develop loyalty to the platform. … This is the primary reason why you can’t download videos from YouTube.
What is the easiest way to download YouTube videos?
The easiest way to download YouTube content is to copy a video URL and paste it into a YouTube-to-Mp3 or MP4 converter. These tools are either web-based or available for download and are generally free.