You need a trigger to run the action, and in this case, it‘s whenever you connect your iPhone to a power source. Scroll down the list of triggers, select “Charger,” then make sure “Is Connected” is toggled if you want Siri to speak when first charging.
People ask also, Can I make my iPhone talk when I plug it in? What is the new Siri feature? The feature allows you to make siri talk when plugged in. … If you’re anything like us and cheap out on chargers with ones that only work in certain angles or stop after a few weeks, Siri’s charging announcement is an easier way to know if your phone is charging yet.
Also, How do you make your iPhone make a noise when you plug it in?
- Open the Shortcuts app on iOS 14 or later.
- Go to the Automations tab.
- Select Create Personal Automation.
- Scroll to the bottom and select the Charger option.
- Select “Is Connected” or “Is Disconnected” to set the tone for when your phone is charging or removed from the charger.
Also know, How do I make my phone talk while charging?
Likewise, How do I make my phone say stuff when I plug it in? Kaam says to select Charger, which is at the bottom of the list, and then Next, with ‘is connected’ selected. Next, click Add Action followed by Speak Text.
- Enter your text, add a photo if you wish, then tap “Schedule date” and select the time and date at which the message will be sent.
- “Don’t repeat” is the default setting; to create a message that will be sent periodically, tap “Repeat” and select the appropriate option.
- 1 What is the shortcut to send a message when charging a phone?
- 2 Does iPhone stop charging when fully charged?
- 3 Why does my iPhone not make a sound when I plug it in?
- 4 How can I play music from my iPhone in my car while charging?
- 5 How can I get my phone to talk?
- 6 How do you get Siri to talk when charging?
- 7 How do I get Siri to talk when I plugin my charger?
- 8 How do I turn off the charging sound on my iPhone?
- 9 How do I turn on auto reply on iPhone?
- 10 Can you put an out of office on text messages on iPhone?
- 11 How do I send text messages automatically?
What is the shortcut to send a message when charging a phone?
Does iPhone stop charging when fully charged?
Apple says that when your iPhone “remain(s) at full charge for prolonged periods of time, battery health can be affected.” … Your battery will automatically stop charging when it’s full, but in some cases, once it drops to 99%, it will need more energy to get back to 100.
Why does my iPhone not make a sound when I plug it in?
Go to Settings > Sounds (or Settings > Sounds & Haptics), and drag the Ringer and Alerts slider back and forth a few times. If you don’t hear any sound, or if your speaker button on the Ringer and Alerts slider is dimmed, your speaker might need service. Contact Apple Support for iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
How can I play music from my iPhone in my car while charging?
Your only option to play audio through the builtin speaker is to plug the iPhone into a secondary USB charger (e.g. using the accessory socket of your vehicle).
How can I get my phone to talk?
- Open your device’s Settings app .
- Tap Accessibility, then tap Select to Speak.
- Turn on Select to Speak shortcut.
- Optional: To change your shortcut, tap Select to Speak shortcut.
How do you get Siri to talk when charging?
How do I get Siri to talk when I plugin my charger?
How do I turn off the charging sound on my iPhone?
To turn off the charging sound, you would have to put your iPhone in Silent Mode. Simply use the switch on the left side of your phone to do this. If the switch shows orange, it means your iPhone is in Silent Mode and will only vibrate when it is plugged in before playing your custom charging sound.
How do I turn on auto reply on iPhone?
- From the Home Screen, Open Settings.
- From the Settings Menu, Tap “Do Not Disturb”
- Set Up Who You Want Your Auto-Reply To Go To.
- Set “Auto-Reply to” to “All Contacts”
- Return to the Previous Menu and Tap “Auto-Reply”
- Create Your Auto-Reply Message.
- Turn It On!
- Live a Quieter, Less Distracted Life.
Can you put an out of office on text messages on iPhone?
There is no built-in auto reply-feature in iOS to set out off office message for iPhone to auto-reply for text and calls. Auto-reply on Text message on iPhone is an essential feature that is useful when you go for a vacation or out of station for a while.
How do I send text messages automatically?
- Open the Samsung SMS app.
- Draft your text message.
- Tap the “+” button near the text field or the three dots in the top right corner of the screen.
- The three dots will open the calendar.
- Select the date and time.
- Tap “Send” to schedule.