- Turn on your iOS or iPadOS device.
- From the Apps & Data screen, tap Restore from iCloud Backup, then sign in with your Apple ID.
- Proceed to “Choose backup,” then choose from a list of available backups in iCloud.
Also, How do I transfer data from iCloud to iPhone?
- Turn on your new device.
- Follow the steps until you see the Wi-Fi screen.
- Tap a Wi-Fi network to join.
- Sign in to iCloud with your Apple ID and password.
- When asked, choose a backup.
Also know, How do I download my data from iCloud?
- Sign in to your Apple ID account page at appleid.apple.com on a Mac, iPhone, iPad or PC.
- Go to “Data & Privacy” and select “Manage Your Data and Privacy.”
- On the following page, go to “Get a copy of your data” and select “Get started.”
People ask also, How do I move photos from iCloud to iPhone?
- On your iPhone, go to “Settings” > [your name].
- Tap “iCloud” and choose “Photos”.
- Enable “iCloud Photos” (or “iCloud Photo Library”) and select “Download and Keep Originals”. By doing so, the iCloud photos will be downloaded to your iPhone automatically over Wi-Fi.
Likewise, How do I transfer photos from iCloud to iPhone storage?
- On your iPhone, go to Settings. Tap on your name -> iCloud.
- Select Photos, then toggle off iCloud Photos (or iCloud Photo Library for older iOS versions).
- Now, all you have to do is wait until your iCloud photos are downloaded to the iPhone.
How do you download contacts from iCloud to iPhone?
Go to the icloud.com and sign in with your Apple ID. Click Contacts. Here, you’ll see the contacts synced with your iCloud account. You’ll be able to transfer them to your new iPhone.
How long does it take for photos to download from iCloud to iPhone?
Transferring photos and videos from iCloud Photos doesn’t remove or alter the content you store with Apple, but sends a copy of your content to the other service. The transfer process takes between three and seven days. We use this time to verify that the request was made by you, and to make the transfer.
How do I retrieve my photos from iCloud?
- In Photos on iCloud.com, click the Recently Deleted album in the sidebar. If you don’t see the sidebar, click .
- Select the photos or videos you want to recover, then click Recover.
How do I get my old pictures from iCloud?
- Go to iCloud.com in any web browser (you might need to sign in).
- Click on Photos.
- Click on Albums at the top.
- Click the Recently Deleted album.
- Click on the photos you want to restore.
- Click on Recover.
How do I use my iPhone storage instead of iCloud storage?
- Head to Settings and tap on your name (underneath should read “Apple ID, iCloud, iTunes, & App Store”).
- Select “Change Storage Plan”.
- From those available, choose which storage plan works best for your needs.
- Once selected, tap on Buy.
- You may be prompted to sign in with your Apple ID to confirm the purchase.
Why is iPhone storage full when I have iCloud?
Backups of your devices are often the culprits behind a full iCloud storage space. It’s entirely possible you had your old iPhone set to upload backups to the cloud automatically, and then never removed those files. … To get rid of these files, open up iCloud from the Settings app (iOS) or System Preferences app (MacOS).
How do I move photos from iCloud to external hard drive?
- Manually download all the files from Apple’s iCloud website to a folder on your PC and then copy/paste or move them to your USB drive.
- Download iCloud for Windows and find the iCloud folder in your File Explorer. Then, copy the photos from your PCs’ iCloud folder and paste them to your USB Drive.
How do I access iCloud files on my iPhone?
- Tap Browse at the bottom of the screen.
- Under Locations, tap iCloud Drive. If you don’t see Locations, tap Browse again. If you don’t see iCloud Drive under Locations, tap Locations.
- To open a folder, tap it. See View files and folders in Files on iPhone.
How do I get my contact list from iCloud?
On iCloud.com, go to Account Settings, then click Restore Contacts in the Advanced section. Available versions are listed by the date and time they were archived. To the right of the version you want to restore, click Restore. There may be more versions than can be shown at once.
How do I download all my contacts from iCloud?
If you log into iCloud and select all your contacts on the settings button (bottom left) it says Export vCard. Click this and you can Export all your contact information as a . vcf file which you can then back up onto an external harddrive etc…
How do I download a vCard from iCloud?
- In Contacts on iCloud.com, select one or more contacts in the contacts list.
- Click. in the sidebar, then choose Export vCard. If you select multiple contacts, Contacts exports a single vCard containing all of them.