- From a Home screen, tap the Phone app . If an app isn’t available on your Home screen, swipe left to access the App Library.
- Tap Voicemail.
- Tap Custom to record a greeting.
- Tap Record to begin recording the custom greeting message.
- Tap Stop to end recording then tap Save.
Subsequently, How do I leave a greeting on my voicemail?
- Open the Google Voice app .
- At the top left, tap Menu. Settings.
- In the Voicemail section, tap Voicemail greeting.
- Tap Record a greeting.
- Tap Record .
- Record your greeting and when you‘re done, tap Stop .
- Choose what you want to do with the recording: To listen to the recording, tap Play .
In this regard, How do I set the default voicemail greeting on my iPhone?
- Go to the Phone app, then tap the Voicemail tab.
- Tap Set Up Now.
- Enter your password,* then tap done.
- Record a custom greeting or use the default greeting, then tap Save.
You asked, Why can‘t I leave a greeting on my iPhone? If you persistently can’t save your greeting, you may need to reset your phone’s network settings. The iPhone needs to access your network’s data connection to save changes to your voice mail configuration, and if it can‘t connect to 3G or 4G, it won’t save the changes.
Also, How do I turn on voicemail transcription on my iPhone?
- Open your Phone app.
- Tap on the “Voicemail” tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap on any recent voicemail to transcribe it.
- The transcription will soon be made available and should immediately appear after tapping on it from now on.
Voicemail Greeting Sample “Hello, you‘ve reached [name] at [company]. I‘m unable to come to the phone right now. Leave your name and number, and I‘ll return your call as soon as I’m free. Thank you.”
How do I listen to my voicemail greeting on my iPhone?
Why can’t I change my voicemail greeting on my iPhone?
If you don’t have the ‘Greeting’ option when you tap ‘Voicemail’ on your Apple® iPhone®, ensure your voicemail has been set up. … If your voicemail has been set up and you are unable to change your greeting through the ‘Voicemail’ tab, dial *86 then choose option 4 to change.
How do I get rid of custom voicemail on iPhone?
- Navigate to your voicemail option if using a cell phone.
- Listen to the recorded voicemail instructions.
- Press the number on your keypad symbolizing “Yes” when asked if you want to delete your current message.
How do you set up greeting on iPhone?
How do I change my voicemail message on my iPhone 2020?
- Change your greeting: Tap Voicemail, then tap Greeting.
- Change your voicemail password: Go to Settings > Phone > Change Voicemail Password, then enter the new password.
- Change the alert for new voicemail: Go to Settings > Sounds & Haptics or Settings > Sounds.
How do I fix voicemail error on iPhone?
- Verify that Voicemail is set up on your iPhone.
- Try calling your voicemail directly.
- Force close and reopen the Phone app.
- Toggle Cellular Service on and off.
- Switch on and switch off Airplane Mode.
- Restart your iPhone to fix your voicemail not working.
- Check for and install a Carrier Settings update.
How do I factory reset my iPhone 12?
Force restart an iPhone with Face ID To force restart iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 12, or iPhone 13, do the following: Press and quickly release the volume up button, press and quickly release the volume down button, then press and hold the side button.
Can you convert voicemail to text on iPhone?
Voicemail to Text for iPhone converts your voice messages to text messages so you can read them if you don’t have the opportunity to or don’t wish to listen to them. You’ll still have the option to listen to voicemail messages the same way you do now.
What happened to voicemail transcription on iPhone?
Voicemail transcription is not available on all iPhone models. iPhone 6s or later models support his. Your Phone needs also to have iOS 10 or later installed. You can view your software version by going to Settings > General > About.
How do I enable voicemail transcription?
- Log into the Voice Manager.
- Go to Settings.
- Go to Messages Settings.
- Turn Messaging On.
- Turn Transcription On.
- Once Transcription is turned on, your voicemails will be transcribed as text. To access your messages, select Messages in the Voice Manager.
What is the most professional voicemail message?
“Hello! You’ve reached the voicemail of [your name], [your job title]. I’m currently either away from my desk or on the other line. Please leave your name, telephone number, and a short message after the beep, and I’ll be sure to get back to you as soon as I’m available.”