Pair your Apple Watch with gym equipment Make sure your watch is set to detect gym equipment—open the Settings app on your Apple Watch, tap Workout, then turn on Detect Gym Equipment. Hold your Apple Watch within a few centimeters of the contactless reader on the gym equipment, with the display facing the reader.
Also know, how do I link my Planet Fitness membership?
You asked, how do I sync my Apple Watch to my wallet? Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone. Tap My Watch, then tap Wallet & Apple Pay. If you have cards on your other Apple devices, or cards that you recently removed, tap Add next to a card you want to add, then enter the card’s CVV. For any other card, tap Add Card, then follow the onscreen instructions.
Likewise, how do I get the fitness widget on my Apple Watch?
- Long press a blank space on your Home Screen until you enter “Jiggle” mode (icons start jiggling).
- Tap the + button in the top left-hand corner.
- Scroll until you find the Fitness widget.
- Tap on the Fitness Widget.
Best answer for this question, how do you pair an Apple watch when it’s already paired? Press and hold the Digital Crown while your Apple Watch is in pairing mode. Tap Reset when it appears on your watch. After your watch resets, you can pair again.
- 1 How do I pair my Apple Watch to s22i?
- 2 Can I transfer my Planet Fitness membership to another person?
- 3 Can you check into Planet Fitness without the app?
- 4 Is there a fee to cancel Planet Fitness?
- 5 Why is Apple Pay not working on my watch?
- 6 Why can’t I add my boarding pass to my Apple wallet?
- 7 Why can I not connect to Apple Pay?
- 8 How do I put the activity widget on my home screen?
- 9 How do I find my activity widget?
- 10 How do I get iPhone widgets to show steps?
- 11 Why won’t my Apple Watch pair with my phone?
How do I pair my Apple Watch to s22i?
Can I transfer my Planet Fitness membership to another person?
A few things to be aware of before you transfer: You have to have been a member at one location for at least ninety days, you must have a monthly (not annual) membership, and you can’t owe any outstanding dues or fees at your current club.
Can you check into Planet Fitness without the app?
If you don’t want to check in using the app, you can do so by providing the front desk with your phone number. Please contact your home club if you have any questions or concerns about their check-in process.
Is there a fee to cancel Planet Fitness?
If you end your membership before the contract term, then you need to pay a planet fitness cancellation fee on early membership termination. The buyout cancellation fee for Planet Fitness is $58. The cancellation fee can be 5-6 times higher than the regular payment, if not done as per the contract.
Why is Apple Pay not working on my watch?
Sign out of your Apple ID and sign back in again So if you were not signed in to Apple ID, that could be the reason why Apple Pay was not working on your Apple Watch. Go to Settings > Apple ID at the top (usually your name.) Scroll down to the bottom and tap Sign Out. Enter your Apple ID password and choose Turn Off.
Why can’t I add my boarding pass to my Apple wallet?
Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch — If there isn’t an app available, restart your iPhone. Once it’s returned to the Home screen, see if you can add the boarding pass now.
Why can I not connect to Apple Pay?
If you are getting a message to contact the card issuer, call the bank or credit card company who issued you the card to make sure there are no restrictions on the card. If you are getting a message that Apple Pay services are unavailable at this time, sign out of your Apple ID and back in.
How do I put the activity widget on my home screen?
- On your Android, touch and hold any empty section of the Home screen.
- At the bottom, tap Widgets.
- Touch and hold a Tasks widget: The 1×1 widget: Adds a new task and directs you to the Tasks app.
- Touch and hold, then drag your widget to the Home screen.
- Choose your account.
How do I find my activity widget?
- From your widget and or home screen, lightly press and hold on anywhere on the screen until the apps and widgets wiggle and you see the plus sign (+) in the top right or left corner.
- Or press and hold on a widget or app until you see a quick action menu.
How do I get iPhone widgets to show steps?
- Install or update Pedometer++ (direct link) on your iOS or iPadOS device.
- Open the app.
- Long-press on the Home Screen until you enable the Edit mode.
- Tap the ‘+’ icon, available in the top-left corner of the screen.
- Scroll the ‘Add Widget’ panel until you reach Pedometer++.
Why won’t my Apple Watch pair with my phone?
If your Apple Watch isn’t pairing with your iPhone, there are a number of ways you can fix the connection. First, make sure both devices have Wi-Fi and Bluetooth enabled and are in range of each other. Then, try restarting your Apple Watch and iPhone, as well as resetting your iPhone’s network settings.