- Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone, then tap the My Watch tab.
- Tap Notifications.
- Tap an app. Different apps have different options.
- If you customize an app’s notifications, you can also group notifications from that app.
Also know, why am I only getting notifications on my Apple Watch and not my phone? If your iPhone is locked or asleep and your Apple Watch is unlocked (regardless of whether the watch display is asleep or awake) and on your wrist, you will receive notification alerts on your watch. If your Apple Watch is locked or has Do Not Disturb enabled, then notifications will go to your iPhone.
Correspondingly, how do I get notifications on both my iPhone and Apple Watch? If you turn off Wrist Detection (on your iPhone, in the Watch app, go to: My Watch > Passcode – turn off Wrist Detection), then all notification alerts will be delivered to both devices.
Also, how do I get notifications on my phone and Watch?
- On your Android phone, open the Settings app.
- Tap Apps & notifications Notifications.
- Tap App notifications.
- Find the app you want to check, and tap the app name.
- Make sure that your notifications are turned On.
Frequent question, why are notifications not showing on my Apple Watch? If you can’t see notifications on your Apple Watch Try to connect your iPhone and your Apple Watch. … When Do Not Disturb is turned on, the Do Not Disturb icon appears on the watch face. To turn this feature off, swipe up on the watch face, then tap the Do Not Disturb button .To mirror your iPhone settings for your Apple Watch means to have the same settings you use on your iPhone on your Apple Watch. An example of this would be your notifications. If you choose to mirror the settings on your iPhone for notifications then those same settings are what your Apple Watch will use.
- 1 Can you tell if someone is looking at your Apple Watch?
- 2 How do I get notifications on my iPhone?
- 3 Why is my Watch not getting notifications?
- 4 Why am I not getting sound notifications on my iPhone?
- 5 Why isn’t my Watch connecting to my phone?
- 6 How do I see notifications on Apple Watch?
- 7 Why does my Apple Watch buzz but not my phone?
- 8 How do I mirror my iPhone to Apple Watch?
- 9 How do I get my Apple Watch to sync with my iPhone?
- 10 Can someone else use your Apple Watch?
- 11 How close does your Apple Watch need to be to your phone?
Can you tell if someone is looking at your Apple Watch?
No there isn’t a way to see if someone has been on the phone looking through things unless things are moved or an app is not open when unlocking the phone.
How do I get notifications on my iPhone?
- On the Lock Screen: Swipe up from the middle of the screen.
- On other screens: Swipe down from the top center. Then you can scroll up to see older notifications, if there are any.
Why is my Watch not getting notifications?
If your Apple Watch and iPhone aren’t paired correctly, you won’t receive notifications. … Switch it off by opening the Watch app then going to My Watch > Sounds & Haptics and toggling Cover to Mute off. Check that your iPhone is still receiving notifications properly and that Airplane mode isn’t switched on.
Why am I not getting sound notifications on my iPhone?
Go to Settings > Notifications > Messages and verify that Show on Lock Screen is toggled on. For sound alerts, also check that Settings > Notifications > Messages > Sounds has an alert type selected and does not display None or Vibrate Only unless that’s the setting you want.
Why isn’t my Watch connecting to my phone?
First, make sure both devices have Wi-Fi and Bluetooth enabled and are in range of each other. Then, try restarting your Apple Watch and iPhone, as well as resetting your iPhone’s network settings.
How do I see notifications on Apple Watch?
- From the watch face, swipe down to open Notification Center. From other screens, touch and hold the top of the screen, then swipe down.
- Swipe up or down or turn the Digital Crown to scroll the notifications list.
- Tap the notification to read or respond to it.
Why does my Apple Watch buzz but not my phone?
If your Apple Watch is not vibrating, the Haptic Strength slider may be turned down all the way. Go into the Settings app on your Apple Watch and tap Sounds & Haptics. Next, scroll down to Haptic Strength and turn the slider all the way up.
How do I mirror my iPhone to Apple Watch?
How do I get my Apple Watch to sync with my iPhone?
Turn on, pair, and set up your Apple Watch To turn on your Apple Watch, press and hold the side button until you see the Apple logo. Bring your iPhone near your Apple Watch, wait for the Apple Watch pairing screen to appear on your iPhone, then tap Continue.
Can someone else use your Apple Watch?
Before you buy an Apple Watch from someone other than Apple or an authorized Apple reseller, make sure that the device is no longer linked to the previous owner’s account. … They must unpair the watch and remove Activation Lock by entering their Apple ID password, so you can use the watch.
How close does your Apple Watch need to be to your phone?
Normal range is around 33 feet / 10 meters, but this will vary due to wireless interference. Whenever Apple Watch can’t connect to your iPhone via Bluetooth, it will attempt, as a fallback, to connect to a trusted, compatible Wi-Fi network.