- Launch the Home app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Make sure both HomePod speakers are in the same room.
- Touch and hold one of the HomePods.
- Swipe up and tap the cog icon in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Tap Create Stereo Pair.
Moreover, how do you put HomePod in pairing mode?
Also the question is, how do I set up HomePod?
Also know, can you connect to HomePod with Bluetooth? HomePod does support Bluetooth 5.0, but it is not able to play music from non-iOS devices using a Bluetooth connection.
Amazingly, why is my HomePod not connecting? If you’ve recently changed your Wi-Fi password or moved HomePod to a new location, wait a few seconds, then ask Siri a question to see if HomePod is connected to Wi-Fi. … If you set up HomePod to use one of these networks, you’ll need to reset HomePod and set it up again on a different Wi-Fi network.
- Plug HomePod in to power.
- Unlock your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch and hold it next to HomePod.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to choose your HomePod settings.
- When asked, center HomePod in the viewfinder on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to complete pairing.
- Wait for HomePod to finish setup.
How do I reconnect my HomePod?
Restart HomePod Open the Home app on the primary user’s iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac. On iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, press and hold HomePod. On Mac, double-click HomePod. Scroll down and tap or click Reset HomePod, then select Restart HomePod.
Where is the 8 digit code on HomePod?
The serial number is on the bottom of HomePod and HomePod mini.
How do I get HomePod to recognize different voices?
Open the Home app, tap Home , then select Home Settings. Tap your user profile under People, and turn on: Recognise my Voice: allows Siri to know your name, access your music library and Apple Music account, use Find My and control secure HomeKit accessories from HomePod.
Does HomePod use WiFi or Bluetooth?
HomePod is not a conventional Bluetooth speaker. You must have a working Wi-Fi connection in order to set up HomePod. Once suitably configured it is possible to use HomePod for peer to peer AirPlay when a Wi-Fi connection to the Internet isn’t available. See Allow others to control audio on HomePod and allow access for.
Can I connect to HomePod without WiFi?
From now on, you can use your HomePod without the need for a WiFi connection. You just have to use the playback app on your iPhone or iPad, press the AirPlay icon to send it to the HomePod, and you will see how despite not having WiFi the speaker will appear among the options.
How do I AirPlay to HomePod?
- Open System Preferences on your Mac.
- Click on Sound.
- Select Output in the top bar.
- Scroll through the options to find the correct HomePod (it’ll say AirPlay next to it), and click on it to select it as the Mac’s sound output.
How do I manually reset my HomePod?
- Unplug your HomePod and wait for 10 seconds.
- Then plug your HomePod back in.
- Next, wait for 5 seconds and press and hold the middle button on top of your HomePod.
- Continue pressing the middle button until you hear three beeps.
Can you pair more than 2 HomePod mini?
Two HomePod minis can be paired together to create a stereo pair with left and right channels for rich sound, and multiple HomePod minis can work together throughout the home to stream music to multiple rooms. Two HomePod minis can be paired, but HomePod mini can’t be paired to HomePod.
How do I connect my HomePod mini to a new WIFI?
Tap and hold or 3D Touch the HomePod icon for the specific HomePod you’re having issues with. At the top a message will appear that says “This HomePod is on a different Wi-Fi network than this iPhone. Move HomePod to ‘(Wi-Fi name)’”. Give it a few seconds and HomePod will automatically connect to the new Wi-Fi network.
How do I find my HomePod MAC address?
Connect your Homepod to your iPhone with a Pairing setup. Once the Homepod is paired with iPhone > Check on your Android devices under the list of all connected devices. Homepod should appear on connected devices list on android mobile > Tap on it and see the Mac address.
How do I know what version of HomePod I have?
- Step #1. Launch the Home app on your iOS device.
- Step #2. Now, tap on Home tab.
- Step #3. Next, you need to 3D Touch or long press the HomePod icon.
- Step #4. Next up, tap on Details.
- Have your say.