- Update your HomePod or HomePod mini and iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to the latest software.
- Become a member of the home in the Home app.
- Open the Home app and follow the onscreen steps to let HomePod recognize your voice on every HomePod speaker in the home.
Considering this, how do I connect two phones to my HomePod?
- Go to Settings > Siri & Search. Turn on Listen for “Hey Siri”.
- Go to Settings > [your name] > Find My > and turn on Share My Location. Then set My Location to This Device.
- Open the Home app, tap Home , then select Home Settings. Tap your user profile under People, and turn on:
Also, can you connect more than one phone to HomePod? You should be able to connect multiple devices to it that are connected to the same Apple ID. You can also set it up to allow AirPlay connections from everybody, anyone connected to your wireless network, or sharing control of your Home accessories, or by use of a password.
Beside above, can someone else connect to my HomePod? On their iPhone or iPad. Your family member, or whoever else you want to be recognized by your HomePod, must be part of your Home network. If they aren’t, go to the Home app on your device, tap the House icon at top left again, and then under the People section, tap on Invite… to send them an invitation.
In this regard, does HomePod work with other phones? Android phones can stream to HomePods, but they need a little help first. Start by downloading the CloudPlayer app from Doubletwist: Here’s the Google Store link, and here’s CloudPlayer’s primary website. … It should ask you to sign in with your Google Account, which is necessary for all its streaming abilities to work.
How do I turn on intercom HomePod?
- Open the Home app on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- Tap Home > Home Settings.
- Tap Intercom. Choose your Intercom settings.
- Tap Back, then tap Done.
How do I pair my stereo with HomePod?
- Launch the Home app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Make sure both HomePod speakers are in the same room.
- Touch and hold one of the HomePods.
- Swipe up and tap the cog icon in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Tap Use as Stereo Pair and follow the onscreen instructions.
How do I get HomePod to recognize my voice?
Go to Settings > [user name] > Password & Security, then make sure Two-Factor Authentication is turned on. , then make sure Listen for “Hey Siri” is turned on. , then follow the onscreen instructions. , tap Home Settings, tap a user profile under People, then turn on Recognize My Voice.
What’s the difference between HomePod and HomePod mini?
As the name implies, the main difference between the two devices is the size. Standing just under 8.5cm tall, HomePod mini is less than half the height of the standard HomePod. It very much shares its sibling’s design DNA, but in the same breath it also looks quite different.
How do I add a user to HomePod?
- Launch the Home app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Press and hold on the HomePod or grouped HomePods that you want to assign a primary user.
- Scroll down to the bottom and tap the settings button (the cog icon) in the bottom-right corner of the interface.
Can someone else play music on my HomePod?
Apple Music no longer allows HomePod and iPhone to play different music on individual accounts. Apple Music is no longer allowing subscribers to play different music on a HomePod and iPhone without a family account. … Several HomePod reviews mentioned this capability, and I was able to do so myself.
Is Apple discontinuing the HomePod?
We are discontinuing the original HomePod, it will continue to be available while supplies last through the Apple Online Store, Apple Retail Stores, and Apple Authorized Resellers. Apple will provide HomePod customers with software updates and service and support through Apple Care.
Why won’t my iPhone connect to HomePod?
Make sure that your device is updated to the latest version of iOS or iPadOS and has the Home and Music app. Make sure that your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is updated to the latest version of iOS or iPadOS. Also check that the Music app and Home app are installed on the device that you’re using to set up HomePod.
Can you connect to HomePod with Bluetooth?
HomePod does support Bluetooth 5.0, but it is not able to play music from non-iOS devices using a Bluetooth connection.
How do I sync my iPhone with HomePod?
- Plug HomePod in to power.
- Unlock your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch and hold it next to HomePod.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to choose your HomePod settings.
- When asked, center HomePod in the viewfinder on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to complete pairing.
- Wait for HomePod to finish setup.
Where is the 8 digit code on HomePod?
The serial number is on the bottom of HomePod and HomePod mini.