- On the Apple TV, go to Settings and then Video and Audio.
- Scroll down to find Audio Output.
- In Audio Output, you should see a list of all the AirPlay speakers on the network. The HomePod will appear here. Select it and it should connect in a second or two.
Frequent question, why isn’t my HomePod mini connecting to my Apple TV? Answer: A: Try using the AppeTV-4K Remote. Press and hold the TV button on the Remote until the Control Panel comes up. Then click on the AirPlay icon and see if you get the HomePod mini listed.
Furthermore, does HomePod mini work with Apple TV? Connect HomePod Minis to your Apple TV To create a surround-sound system, you’ll use AirPlay to send the Apple TV’s sound to the HomePod Minis. … Select the device or devices you want to send the Apple TV audio to, in this case the HomePod Mini pair, and you’re good to go.
People ask also, why won’t my iPhone connect to HomePod? Make sure that your device is updated to the latest version of iOS or iPadOS and has the Home and Music app. Make sure that your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is updated to the latest version of iOS or iPadOS. Also check that the Music app and Home app are installed on the device that you’re using to set up HomePod.
Beside above, how do I put my HomePod Mini in pairing mode?
- Launch the Home app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Make sure both HomePod speakers are in the same room.
- Touch and hold one of the HomePods.
- Swipe up and tap the cog icon in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Tap Use as Stereo Pair and follow the onscreen instructions.
If you want to use two HomePod mini or HomePod speakers, create a stereo pair, then assign the stereo pair to the same room as your Apple TV in the Home app. Turn on your Apple TV. You’ll be asked if you want to Use HomePod speakers as Apple TV speakers. Select Use as Apple TV Speakers to turn on home theater audio.
How do I connect my HomePod to my TV without Apple TV?
- Open the Home app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap and hold the HomePod icon.
- Scroll down and tap Create Stereo Pair.
- Select the HomePods you’d like to pair together.
- Adjust the audio output so they’re assigned to the correct channels.
How do I pair my iPhone with HomePod?
- Plug HomePod in to power.
- Unlock your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch and hold it next to HomePod.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to choose your HomePod settings.
- When asked, center HomePod in the viewfinder on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to complete pairing.
- Wait for HomePod to finish setup.
How do I connect my HomePod to my new phone?
How do I make my HomePod discoverable?
How do I manually reset my HomePod?
- Unplug HomePod or unplug the power adapter for HomePod mini, wait 10 seconds, then plug it back in.
- Wait 10 seconds, then touch your finger to the top of HomePod and hold it there.
- The white spinning light will turn red. Keep your finger down.
- Siri will say that your HomePod is about to reset.
How do I access HomePod settings?
To access HomePod settings, open the Home app, tap the Home tab, long press on the HomePod tile, and tap the Details button in the bottom right-hand corner.
How do I get HomePod to recognize different voices?
Open the Home app, tap Home , then select Home Settings. Tap your user profile under People, and turn on: Recognise my Voice: allows Siri to know your name, access your music library and Apple Music account, use Find My and control secure HomeKit accessories from HomePod.
Is Apple discontinuing the HomePod?
We are discontinuing the original HomePod, it will continue to be available while supplies last through the Apple Online Store, Apple Retail Stores, and Apple Authorized Resellers. Apple will provide HomePod customers with software updates and service and support through Apple Care.
Can you connect HomePod to PS5?
You can’t. PS5 doesn’t have AirPlay.
Can Apple HomePod be used as a Bluetooth speaker?
Though HomePod is designed to work with an Apple Music subscription, it is able to play content from third-party services from an iOS device or a Mac using peer-to-peer AirPlay. … HomePod also does not work as a standard Bluetooth speaker with non-Apple devices using a Bluetooth connection.
Is HomePod worth it 2020?
Apple’s HomePod is the best-sounding wireless smart speaker available, and you can control it by voice using Apple’s virtual assistant, Siri. But the HomePod is worth considering only if you’re an iPhone owner and a subscriber to Apple Music (or are willing to be)—don’t buy it if you want to keep streaming Spotify.